Valentine Promotion leaflet what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
I know I've left it till the last minute story of my life, but have finally managed to get my act together for Valentines, let me know what you think. you can see it better in the gallery under valentines promtion.

this looks great Lucia, men always leave everything to the last minute so they won't even have thought of it yet. great idea

Yeah I agree with nik, it looks great. Hope it brings in lots of extra clients. Well done. Let us know how you get on.

liking it! always good to remind men how much trouble they were in last year so they make a big effort! hehe good strategy:wink2:

Like the general idea of it, but not sure about the reference to dog house and kennel. Maybe a bit negative sounding. Hey what do I know !

Suggestions for your flyer: Generally good, but a few typographcial corrections i'd suggest.
"Last year (next line) were you in the dog house?"

"Went out at the last minute? (next line) Nothing left in the shops?)

"Valentine's Day"

Thanks yogacat for that, i'll make the changes you suggested , sometimes easier for other people to see what you can't.

thought overall most of the men i know are in the dog house when it comes to birthdays aniiversaries etc.. normally,

but think it will be the ladies that will pick it up to leave under their noses to remind them thats where they will be ( I hope)
thanks for the feedback
x

No problem.
Definitely easier for someone else to see things after a point.
I'm always a little cautious about making these kinds of suggestions as sometimes people can be very proud of their work and not like to make changes, but spelling and grammer have always been strong points of mine! :D
Now maths, that's another question entirely.... :irked:

Lucia I love it, what a great idea!! I would put the words "valentine's day" in a bigger font though to make it really stand out. But I think it will really prompt people to react.

So true!!

Last year and the only year I ask for nothing (except a Tiffanys bracelet that I knew I wouldnt get!) Steve bought me flowers but He was still put in the dog house for spending money when we were moving house!!

Like it A-lot!

Great idea - I agree with Sassy "Valentine's Day" should be larger font for effect! Nail enhancements, manicure better than a bunch of flowers and a box of chocs any day!!!!!!

looks brill lucia...........what a brill idea :p

Thank you everyone made some changes to the document with Valentines day standing out (duurr shoul have thought of that). the leaflets went like wildfire tonite but lets see how many actually make that call
x

Latest posts

Back