Vani-t different tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relizabethhh

Reaction score
Hello geeks.

Got some samples from vani t. I got fusion and liquidsun. Which one is better? As in the colour. Going out tonmorow night so need it quite dark just dont no which one to use. Also is the fusion a rapid tan. Reading the brochure and it says 1-3 hours and liquidsun just doesnt say.

Thanks

Velocity is the rapid tan
Fusion is 10%
Liquid sun comes on 8 or 12%
If I am wrong one of the Vani-t pros will correct me.

Last edited:
Fusion confused me at first !

Fusion (10%) - it develops between 1-3 hours but can leave it for 8 hrs
Velocity is rapid tan ... so can leave 1-3/4 hours depending on depth of colour you'd like
Liquid Sun comes in 8% & 12% and leave on 8 hrs

having trialed them all and using them all id say darkest is 12%

8% on me comes out similar to fusion ... just slight different tones

In my confusion in the beginning i left fusion on for 1 hour before washing off ... confused like you with the wording on the product in their literature .... its actually a fabulous colour even just for 1 hour i look lovely and bronzed! so myself and a couple of clients us this and still wash off after an hour ... if you leave on 8 hours ... colour still similar but id say lasts longer, mine still lasts a week though

hope this has helped a little

kx

Velocity is the rapid tan
Fusion is 10%
Liquid sun comes on 10 or 12%
If I am wrong one of the Vani-t pros will correct me.

Last edited:
Fusion confused me at first !

Fusion (10%) - it develops between 1-3 hours but can leave it for 8 hrs
Velocity is rapid tan ... so can leave 1-3/4 hours depending on depth of colour you'd like
Liquid Sun comes in 8% & 12% and leave on 8 hrs

having trialed them all and using them all id say darkest is 12%

8% on me comes out similar to fusion ... just slight different tones

In my confusion in the beginning i left fusion on for 1 hour before washing off ... confused like you with the wording on the product in their literature .... its actually a fabulous colour even just for 1 hour i look lovely and bronzed! so myself and a couple of clients us this and still wash off after an hour ... if you leave on 8 hours ... colour still similar but id say lasts longer, mine still lasts a week though

hope this has helped a little

kx

Sorry to question you but I thought velocity was the only rapid tan in their range. I know you can mix fusion and velocity but you have to increase the time you leave it on .
X

Hi there ladies explanation of Vani-t tans:

Liquid sun comes in two strengths 8% Medium and 12% Dark -

Fusion - 10% (reddish brown tones) Mediterranean look great on olive skin tones (this is left on for 6-8 hours as you would liquid sun)

Velocity is our rapid tan left on for 1-4 hours - shower and go about your day, no messy sheets. This tan still continues to develop on the skin up to 24 hours after initial shower.

Hope this helps

For more info please contact me. :)

Velocity is our rapid tan

Fusion isn't a rapid tan and is recommended to be left on for approx 8hrs, same as liquid sun x

Does velocity rapid tan not last as long as the other ones, as they usually say rapid tans wont last as long as they havn't been on the skin as long.
If you leave the rapid tan for 8 hrs will you get a darker result, when i tried it i left it on for 5 hrs and was about 10% at wash off, then 12% in the morning then about a 14% that evening. I have clients that want very very dark so was wondering if they slept in it if they would be about a 16-18% . :D

Does velocity rapid tan not last as long as the other ones, as they usually say rapid tans wont last as long as they havn't been on the skin as long.
If you leave the rapid tan for 8 hrs will you get a darker result, when i tried it i left it on for 5 hrs and was about 10% at wash off, then 12% in the morning then about a 14% that evening. I have clients that want very very dark so was wondering if they slept in it if they would be about a 16-18% . :D

As far as I'm aware the velocity is only a 12% x

As far as I'm aware the velocity is only a 12% x

I did read it was a 12% i just thought with some other rapid tans if you leave on all night there a 20%. I left mine on longer to see if it went darker and i would say it was defo darker than 12%. all my clients were saying blimey it must of been hot on your holiday.i would say yes it was but this is a spray tan as i dont really tan at all just go read and freckles.:lick:

Velocity actually lasts for ages the rapid tans that don't last as long are the high dha ones that some companies chose to market as a rapid tan. Velocity has a number of different active tanning ingredients rather than just relying on dha. It is also designed to penetrate faster into the skin and therefore you can get a 12% tan from a 12% solution if you wash off after 4hrs and it lasts for as long as, if not longer, than regular tans. High dha tans will only last a few days as the dha hasn't penetrated far enough into the skin.
I hope that helps x

Velocity actually lasts for ages the rapid tans that don't last as long are the high dha ones that some companies chose to market as a rapid tan. Velocity has a number of different active tanning ingredients rather than just relying on dha. It is also designed to penetrate faster into the skin and therefore you can get a 12% tan from a 12% solution if you wash off after 4hrs and it lasts for as long as, if not longer, than regular tans. High dha tans will only last a few days as the dha hasn't penetrated far enough into the skin.
I hope that helps x
Jenx please can you pm me the price of vani-t velocity with tax and postage .Is it same postage if you order more than one. What are good selling points for me to help sell this tan if i decide to stock it, as i would have to charge more for it and need to convince clients to try it.Would you say it lasts longer or same as the other Vani-t tans? thankyou.xx:Love:

Jenx please can you pm me the price of vani-t velocity with tax and postage .Is it same postage if you order more than one. What are good selling points for me to help sell this tan if i decide to stock it, as i would have to charge more for it and need to convince clients to try it.Would you say it lasts longer or same as the other Vani-t tans? thankyou.xx:Love:

Some of the celebs that use Vani-T

Rhianna
Lady Gaga
Jennifer Aniston
Kylie & Danni Minogue
Victoria Beckham
Cameron Diaz

if you go on vani-t website there's a list of all the celebs & all the other info about each tan.

A lot of girls especially the younger ones will always be keen to try a tan if a celeb has used it, my girls are like this anyway.
x

Hi tiatia22 I have pm'ed you x
But to answer your question, I find velocity lasts a little longer than even regular vani-t tans, all of them are packed with skin nourishing ingredients to help combat the drying effect dha has on the skin and this is why they last longer x

Latest posts

Back