Vani-T spray tan machine - does anyone have any comments about it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightbeauty

Reaction score
Please could someone post any comments as to the Pro tanning machine that comes with the Vani-T kit? Do many people use it? I am considering buying it as heard good reports about the solution, but am not sure whether to buy that or another brand and use the maxi-mist...

I posted but before no one replied...would really like to know if its much better than the maxi-mist 5008 as it has 2 spray guns and little overspray apparently...any help would be gratefully received!

Which machine comes with kit? I cant praise the vani-t tan enough, by far the best I've ever used & seen! If your not sure about the kit buy separate?x
Have you tried doing a search on that particular machine?

Hi yes the machine is called "the pro tanning system" - I cannot see a code for it as such..

I like the fact that the supplier said it has 2 spray guns (how necessary is that?) and the way it is designed eliminates any need for an extraction unit and has min overspray..also wondered if it provided more tans per litre than the Maxi-mist 5008?

sorry also meant to say that I did do a lot of reading of threads but nothing coming up specifically about this as far as I can see..

I have just looked on the vani-t site , I'm not sure what machine it is sorry :(.
Hopefully someone else will know x

The Pro-Series is now the main machine on the market in Australia and has been sold for around 15 months, replacing the HVLP 550 and 700 units.

Definately way less overspray than any other units I have used, therefore more thans per litre. Beautiful to spray with I must admit. Comes with 2 spray guns and 2 extra solution posts so you don't have to tip different solutions in and out all the time.

Very quiet, can be wall mounted for salon use but light enough for mobile therapists as well.

If you would like a flyer and pricing on these units, please email [email protected].

Tan Envy - could you advise as to how many sprays per litre to expect from the Pro tanning machine please?

Depends on the solution you are using and your technique to a certain extent however, I can get an average of 32 tans per litre using Vani-T Velocity and around 27/28 per litre using Vani-T Liquid Sun.

I keep the gun dial set at around 5-6 for both solutions and spray around 4 inches away from the body.

Tan Envy - how much roughly are these machines? Thanks :)

We cannot disclose pricing on the forums however if you email [email protected] or call 020 8280 1026 they can assist you further.

Ok will do! Sorry I'm new one here :) thanks x

I am interested to here also about the pro tan series machine,can you use any solution in it, and do you get more tans with it and less overspray?

defenitely good number for tans per liter and less overspray is always good. As it is a newer machine 4 inches from the body is a good tip, if it works well, go for it.

I have been using the Pro Tan kit for a while now. I previously used Maximist 5008 which is a fabulous machine (but I did find there was slightly more overspray).

I like the pro tan machine for the following reasons:

Less overspray
It comes with two guns and two extra cups. Great for tanning parties
no messy cleaning, just rinse the cup and go
One small filter that is easily washed and dried.
The gun is also very lightweight.
It also looks very professional and stylish.

If you would like further information please don't hesitate to contact me. :)

Any more views on the pro tanning machine?:D

Is there a picture of pro tanning machine

Vani-T have 2 tanning units which they sell in the UK. The black unit is the Pro-Series and the champagne coloured unit is the new Classic Glam. Pics attached.

Attachments

• Vani-T Pro Series Tanning System- small.jpg
    Vani-T Pro Series Tanning System- small.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 297
  • TE_Glam_Champagne.jpg
    TE_Glam_Champagne.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 776

Latest posts

Back