Vani-t tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, tanning with Vani-T is very different from St Tropez. You don't use as much solution as you do with st tropez it can make the tan look heavy and fake. Less is better with Vani-T. The consultation with Vani-T is really important to make sure you are using the correct solution to match the skin type. Contact Collin and he can organsie for someone to give you a call just to help you its important for you to feel good about the tan. Its the best product I have used and I used.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thankyou, I think thats my problem am aplying too much and they are saying it looks too fake, I had training but the rep used her machine and I have been putting it through my st tropez machine. I will try and get her to come and help me again.

We are taking over all the reps ...was it Lorna or Kelly that looked after you?

We will be stocking the entire range except for hair extensions.

I can arrange for either Lorna or Kelly to get in touch with you to see if they can help with your spray tan issues if you wish??

Kelly was my rep with st tropez but Lorna came when I took on vani-t. I will need to speak to her some time, although I have done training with her, but some of my clients who have switched from st tropez to vani-t just dont like it as much. They have said it was orange looking, and that was with the 6% on an olive skin tone. I havent had any problems with the velocity except saying that it wasnt dark enough!

Its hard getting used to there being different percentages, as am only used to st tropez.

I have tried both Liquid Sun ( definately not orange) and used the Velocity on myself ( lovely gold color), and had lots of compliments on it being very natural, even from my husband who would definately take the mickey :hug:

I have tried both Liquid Sun ( definately not orange) and used the Velocity on myself ( lovely gold color), and had lots of compliments on it being very natural, even from my husband who would definately take the mickey :hug:

i cant understand why they are saying this as I love the vani-t tan on myself, they are just st tropez faithfuls I guess.

Hi Can anyone help we stock all vani t spray tanning and perform sprays - wow are no longer distributor who is ??? does anyone have any info for UK new distribution - I am calling vani t australia to get answers !
Ta karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back