Vani-t tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lainey11

Reaction score
hello....
i am looking for some1 to be able to tell me where i can buy vani-t from i cant seem to find a link anywhere. also what is the price for a !litre bottle and how long does it take to come? Oh and one more thing.... hehe..... what is the best colour to go for my clients lie to have a slightly dark tan but not to dark that it obvisuoly looks silly and FAKE! heheh! im sure u know what i mean... bacially is the 12% ,mega black? thanks guys! appriciate any1s help! :lol:

The UK Distributor is Planet Blue 02087430666

They will give you the prices per litre, we're not meant to put prices on the forum.

12% isn't too dark on the right skin tone, it's a gorgeous colour x

Try to surf or google for Vani-T Tanning Solutions and you'll be able to find they're main site. Anyways how can you assure yourself of the best results it can offer?

Just as an update to this thread and so as to avoid any unnecessary confusion as to where product can be obtained from distribution rights for the Vani-T brand have been granted to Wow Factor Europe ltd who will service the UK and those Vani-T lovers across the water in Ireland for both product supplies ,training and any support issues.

I have set up a group here Salon Geek - Vani-T lovers group where you can post any product related issues as well as communicate directly with the CEO and founder Tania Walsh

We look forward to supporting you :hug:

Last edited:
oh I'm now confused!? Have just spoken to Planet Blue for another reason and they have just informed me that they will continue to supply Vani-t to the UK and are not returning to Australia? So does that mean Vani-t will now have several distributors in the UK? Anyone?

I have been a Vani-T user for almost 5 years and have used Krush Minerals also (Vani-Ts mineral make up range) for about 6 months. Until Planet Blue took on distribution rights I never had a problem getting my supplies. Had to make lots of phone calls to get my most recent purchase - in the end it took almost three and a half weeks to receive my order.

When you are trying to find a supplier for your product range you need to find a reliable company who deliver promptly and unfortunately I never got this with Planet Blue.

Now that WOW Factor have taken over the reigns fulfilment of supplies will I am sure be top notch as their customer service has always been excellent.

Last edited:
Brilliant news Collin, well done! :hug:

Will the rep for scotland still be Lorna?

I am also still awaiting part of my order (custard cream), i ordered this weeks ago and was out of stock. Will i contact Planet blue or WOWB, or Lorna? (who is on hols till next week) I take it prices are prices the same?

sorry, questions questions!!

xxxxxx

Will the rep for scotland still be Lorna?

I am also still awaiting part of my order (custard cream), i ordered this weeks ago and was out of stock. Will i contact Planet blue or WOWB, or Lorna? (who is on hols till next week) I take it prices are prices the same?

sorry, questions questions!!

xxxxxx
LOL....nice aviator..is that a bad or good day picture :eek::lol::lol:

Unfortunately it isn't right for me to pass any comment other than ones directly involving wow.....you can currently order from whichever supplier you have a preference to...the prices are the same..as for customer service ..well the future will define that issue :hug:

If your waiting for any past order fulfillments or training certificates I can only recommend you contact planet blue directly......hoping that helps :hug:

ah! i see! there are two distributers now! i thought you had "bought over" from planet blue, if thats poss!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me xx

P.s thats me on a very good day, when I am all dolled up and ready to hit the town! you like??? xxxx :lol:

I have been a Vani-T user for almost 5 years and have used Krush Minerals also (Vani-Ts mineral make up range) for about 6 months. Until Planet Blue took on distribution rights I never had a problem getting my supplies. Had to make lots of phone calls to get my most recent purchase - in the end it took almost three and a half weeks to receive my order.

When you are trying to find a supplier for your product range you need to find a reliable company who deliver promptly and unfortunately I never got this with Planet Blue.

Now that WOW Factor have taken over the reigns fulfilment of supplies will I am sure be top notch as their customer service has always been excellent.

Well yes I have been waiting rather a long time for my training certificate although I haven't exactly chased it but not sure I should really have to! Also asked for any mag reviews etc for Velocity to be sent to me before and nothing.

Well yes I have been waiting rather a long time for my training certificate although I haven't exactly chased it but not sure I should really have to! Also asked for any mag reviews etc for Velocity to be sent to me before and nothing.

If I remember rightly there was a review in an issue of More magazine sometime during the summer.

I have tried Velocity and it is a totally different solution to the regular Vani-T.

It is a lot thinner but it is a drier solution than the regular. For a good 10%/12% tan you would really need to leave it on longer than the 3 hours they recommend.

The guide is also very different to the regular solution however, the resulting tan is a very similar colour.

ah! i see! there are two distributers now! i thought you had "bought over" from planet blue, if thats poss!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me xx

P.s thats me on a very good day, when I am all dolled up and ready to hit the town! you like??? xxxx :lol:

I think you look gorgeous although I wouldn't particularly want to meet you in a dark alleyway at 2am in the morning I must admit :eek::lol::hug:

On the distribution issue I can only really comment on our aspect on things...as far as Plane blue is concerned only time or they will tell

HTH :hug:

I look even better then, believe me! especially if you have your beer goggles on! :lol:

Hi vani-t is a gorgeous tan and VELOCITY is the way to go..the only thing is i am now losing the best rep i have ever dealt with due to planet blue no longer suppliying...so hope your as good collin!! lol
here`s a few links on vani-t
and velociuty can be left on for 4hrs max but never leave over night as it will result in a patchy tan!! its the most natural tan i have used and i`m dying for collin to get some in stock!!
plus i am one of two salons in the widnes area using it!!

xxJOxx

http://http://blogs.elleuk.com/annabel-meggeson/2009/09/08/is-this-the-best-fake-tan-ever/
Beauty And The Dirt Blog Archive Vani-T’s Through to the Next Round

Hi vani-t is a gorgeous tan and VELOCITY is the way to go..the only thing is i am now losing the best rep i have ever dealt with due to planet blue no longer suppliying...so hope your as good collin!! lol
and velociuty can be left on for 4hrs max but never leave over night as it will result in a patchy tan!! its the most natural tan i have used and i`m dying for collin to get some in stock!!

xxJOxx

http://http://blogs.elleuk.com/annabel-meggeson/2009/09/08/is-this-the-best-fake-tan-ever/

I am one who has left velocity on for more than 4 hours, just to see what happens and not a patch in sight here. The breakdown was ok just patchy behind my knees.

xxJOxx

well were here to do our best to support Vani-T users and given that logistic supply and customer service are our main strengths hopefully we wont disappoint you :hug:

Just to clarify there is only one Vani-T distributor now however Planet Blue do have some stocks which are currently being made available to service existing customers until our shipment arrives in the UK which is scheduled for early next week snow permitting :eek:

As I understand it there is very little if any solution available however we will be able to service this shortage as soon as supplies land with us.

In so far as the existing Blue Planet reps are concerned we are currently talking to them in an endeavour to continue through with them under the wow factor umbrella.

It is a difficult time for all those at Blue Planet right now however we are doing our utmost to assist them as well as Vani-T customers.

Please help us by bearing with the situation a little longer and hopefully things will revert back to some form of normality during the course of next week.

In the interim if you do have any outstanding issues or concerns please feel free to get in touch with us where we are available to offer any assistance we can.

HTH :hug:

I am one who has left velocity on for more than 4 hours, just to see what happens and not a patch in sight here. The breakdown was ok just patchy behind my knees.

Me too. I actually only got around to trying my sample this week. I left it on overnight (12 hours) and it looks great. I must admit though, in the morning I was so dark - I thought I'd gone too far, but after my shower it was fine.

I'm using the bronzing custard at the moment too to extend my tan and really liking the results.

The body wash if fabby and smells gorgeous. You can also use it as a shampoo and your fellas can use it as a shaving gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back