VAT Free at Sweet Squared?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
Do S2 do VAT free days? (I lost out on my LVL kit as booked training last week not knowing they were doing VAT free this week and don't want to miss out again x

no they don't.

No probs hunni x

Times are hard for us nail people with are bad economic times being undercut by discount salons but I no CND products are good quality but so wish they had vat free days :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Times are hard for us nail people with are bad economic times being undercut by discount salons but I no CND products are good quality but so wish they had vat free days :(

Sweet Squared do allot better for their customers than VAT. Free. .. They have super deals where you save MUCH more than 20% vat.

S2 support you with shows, special events and even have FREE advertising for your business thorough the Salon Locator if you buy VINYLUX or Shellac (CND Shellac & Vinylux). All of those things are money spent on you. You need to look at S2 carefully and you will see that the deals are worth much more than vat free.

Of course there is no truth in VAT free. There is no such thing because it is illegal not to pay VAT. You think you are saving 20% which is fine! but it doesn't cost Sally's ( or whoever). 20% !! It costs them much much less or they wouldn't do it.

Look at the S2 deals, and also the many things that they spend their money on for their customers' benefit, that people like Sally's and the like never spend nor support you with. And I think you will find vat free, though it sounds appealing, isn't really all it's cracked up to be in comparison.

I hope this has answered your query ... S2 do not do and won't be doing VAT free days now or in the future ... They are much more Creative than that and do much more for their customers than that as well.

Last edited:
I merged both of these threads as they were current.

Sweet Squared do much better for their customers than VAT. Free. .. They have super deals where you save MUCH more than 20% vat. S2 support you with shows, special events and even have FREE advertising for your business thorough the Salon Locator if you buy VINYLUX or Shellac (CND Shellac & Vinylux). All of those things are money spent on you. You need to look at S2 carefully and you will see that the deals are worth much more than vat free.

I agree, I signed up yesterday as a new S2 customer and was astonished at the 'Love Shellac' kit, I'm not going to put the trade price up but the 40 shellac colours are worth far than the price of the whole kit if purchased singly.

I also agree, i bought several packages off S2 yesterday, breaking my bank but will save me in the long run. The deals are fantastic.

Sweet Squared do much better for their customers than VAT. Free. .. They have super deals where you save MUCH more than 20% vat. S2 support you with shows, special events and even have FREE advertising for your business thorough the Salon Locator if you buy VINYLUX or Shellac (CND Shellac & Vinylux). All of those things are money spent on you. You need to look at S2 carefully and you will see that the deals are worth much more than vat free.

Of course there is no truth in VAT free. There is no such thing because it is illegal not to pay VAT. You think you are saving 20% which is fine! but it doesn't cost Sally's ( or whoever). 20% !! It costs them much much less or they wouldn't do it.

Look at the S2 deals, and also the many things that they spend their money on for their customers benefit that people like Sally's and the like never spend or support you with. And I think you will find vat free, though it sounds appealing, isn't really all it's cracked up to be in comparison.

I hope this has answered your query ... S2 do not do and won't be doing VAT free days now or in the future ... They are much more Creative than that and do much more for their customers than that as well.

Thanks Geeg I totally agrees with you I love S2 and so far have only just been using Vinylux. Want to start doing Shellac and can't wait to places my order and book my training. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing out on anything I didn't know about as when you are starting out every penny counts.

The salon locator is brill I have registered myself on it for Vinylux already :)

Latest posts

Back