Vertical ridges in my L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
I did a set on myself, not the easiest thing to do and something I desperately striggle with still but on one finger I have vertical ridges going up the nail - what have I done to cause this? Thanks for feedback.

Sounds like you have been a little heavy handed with your brush when smoothing the product,
it is easily done when doing your own nails, we have to adapt how we hold the brush and move the product when doing our own nails to how ever is easiest for ourselves,
you can either file the ridges out or apply a thin layer of product over the top to smooth them out hth

I agree with Louby, but just another thing to consider, could your brush be on its way out? I need another brush since I failed to clean it out properly one day and arrived to a lovely big lump of dried product in it the next morning:mad:. I cleaned it out with brush cleaner but it seems to have finished it off. It hasnt got the same smooth finish to it and I now get fine ridges with it which I have to file out. I'll be getting a new one this week!

or you have something lurking in your brush - i actually had this prob the other day - the tiny bit of product got stuck - i was mortified - sharp got the bugger out tho - its suprising how a little makes such an impact on the finish

Thanks ladies, I think I do need a new brush plus I think I was a tad heavy handed also x

Latest posts

Back