Vibrant violet???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v80car

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I currently use matrix so colour but unfortunately i am unable to create a vibrant violet from their range. I am lookin for a level 6, not too dark. The matrix colour range is too red. I,m looking more for a blue violet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated x:!:

By definition, the bluey violets are dark. On a base 6 you would get a kind of lavender type colour. You could try crazy colour violetta. All the colour ranges I use only have purply violets in a base 4 or below, for the 5's and 6's they are reddy to stop the lavender look.

By definition, the bluey violets are dark. On a base 6 you would get a kind of lavender type colour. You could try crazy colour violetta. All the colour ranges I use only have purply violets in a base 4 or below, for the 5's and 6's they are reddy to stop the lavender look.
Hi
Thanks for your advice. I have violet prizms which would look fab for a couple of washes but wouldnt last. You,re absolutely right I would have to go down to a level 4. Can you suggest from your colour range a permanent purply violet. Thanks:smack:

I use redken colour which is only available to redken account holders.

In majirouge you could use 4.20

yep i use 4.20 with mix tone purple!
I use redken colour which is only available to redken account holders.

In majirouge you could use 4.20

Thanks everyone for your help. I agree that 3v is lovely but it may be a tad dark. I have uesd matrix colour system for over 20 years and only recently introduced other systems like majirouge into my salon. Matrix have a fab collection but their violet collection is quite limited. They are about to launch a nw collection so fingers crossed!! I will look in2 maji 420 and may try it with a blue mix. Thanks again xxx:)

Latest posts

Back