vicki peters nail prep..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
does anybody have vicki peters nail prep instructions??I cannot get the one on her site to work...

Prep is prep ... have a read of this fab tutorial by The Geek himself:

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/3007-perfect-preparation.html

I'm sorry to disagree with you but prep is not prep. I thought that prep was prep by reading the tutorial and decided to give it a go with Scrubfresh and now all of my nails are lifting terribly. You should follow the directions TO A TEE according to the product brand that you use. And please don't anyone misunderstand what I am saying to mean that Scrubfresh will cause lifting because that is not what I am saying. But I can tell you that it does cause lifting when used with TT nails, which I should have taken my own advice and followed directions in the first place. Don't make the mistake that I did. Scrubfresh is made to work with CND. Other brands may have good luck with it but you are taking a gamlbe if trying it out on your clients first.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to disagree with you but prep is not prep. I thought that prep was prep by reading the tutorial and decided to give it a go with Scrubfresh and now all of my nails are lifting terribly. You should follow the directions TO A TEE according to the product brand that you use. And please don't anyone misunderstand what I am saying to mean that Scrubfresh will cause lifting because that is not what I am saying. But I can tell you that it does cause lifting when used with TT nails, which I should have taken my own advice and followed directions in the first place. Don't make the mistake that I did. Scrubfresh is made to work with CND. Other brands may have good luck with it but you are taking a gamlbe if trying it out on your clients first.
Prep is prep, but the products you should use would not be the same. The principals are the same. You always need to remove all cuticle, exfolliate and cleanse the nail plate, but different systems require different products.

This makes me curious, your the lady who uses TT powder but EzFlow monomer? What product do you use in place of scrubfresh usually? :hug:

This makes me curious, your the lady who uses TT powder but EzFlow monomer? What product do you use in place of scrubfresh usually? :hug:

Yep, that's me, and nothing since you ask :green: And for the record I am now using my product the way it was intended to be used, monomer and all.

Last edited:
Yep, that's me, and nothing since you ask :green: And for the record I am now using my product the way it was intended to be used, monomer and all.

:lol: fair enough. I asked because EzFlow use primer and I wondered if you use a product from a system that uses primer (I know nothing about TT) if that means you should use primer.

Latest posts

Back