Vidal Sassoon summer discount 25% off when booked with a friend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

Reaction score
im going to book a vidal sassoon 5 day training course between june july and august. Thet have an offer at the moment, if you book with a friend ie buy a 5 day course recieve 50% off another course which would work out 25% off each. if anyone is intrested we could book together to save some money, Russ

im going to book a vidal sassoon 5 day training course between june july and august. Thet have an offer at the moment, if you book with a friend ie buy a 5 day course recieve 50% off another course which would work out 25% off each. if anyone is intrested we could book together to save some money, Russ

I really really want to do the ABC Cutting course.. but just dont know if i want to wait that long?
would we have to do it the same week? as my life is so chocka, i'm a last minute kind of girl :wink2:

you have to book for june july or aug we can do it seperate weeks, would save 25% as the 5 day courses are around £1200

If anyone is interested, please contact the OP directly by way of PM.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back