Video of PopIts Dual System Form French Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other way .... Alison !!! The rounded end goes at the eponychium :eek: and you trim the 'skirt' off that end too!! I can't believe it was not obvious to you ... :lol:

I cant believe it what an idiot - I cant wait to have another play

You can use PopIts with any L+P or UV Gel system :green:

I am strictly a gel girl these days, have been for years. It's so clever it makes me want to play with acrylic again! But... Has anyone here played with using the PopIts with gel, yet? Anything special to know about using them with gel? Do they still release like with acrylic?

Thank you so much!

Shanda

I am strictly a gel girl these days, have been for years. It's so clever it makes me want to play with acrylic again! But... Has anyone here played with using the PopIts with gel, yet? Anything special to know about using them with gel? Do they still release like with acrylic?

Thank you so much!

Shanda

Hi - Victoria Hunter has done loads of experimenting with gel & popits. Her id is VHunter - i'm sure that she'd be more than happy to help out with any questions that you have. :)

Hello Gigi,

Fab result.

Did you etch the tips or are the CND Performance tips pre-etched?

It looks like you only file the sides and directly apply popits on the tips.

Hello Gigi,

Fab result.

Did you etch the tips or are the CND Performance tips pre-etched?

It looks like you only file the sides and directly apply popits on the tips.

performance tips don't need the shine removing/etching...HTH

Thanks, Maggie!

Well my left hand i did myself, just natural with nail noir over the top, and my right hand with popits (inspired after watching the video) got to say im loving popits right now for my own nails xx

OMG, I am so glad this video was posted because I was having the hardest time figuring these Popit things out. Even after reading the tutorials and seeing the photos I was still confused but this video clears it all up. Geeg, you mentioned a while back there was a distributer in Miami.... Do you still have that info as I am close to there. You have no idea how relieved I am to finally understand Popits! :D

One question though (and if there is a thread with the answer can someone please direct me?) What happens when a client comes back in 2-3 weeks with growth? Do you fill it? Soak it? What?

how do you do popits without a tip and can you do them with gel if so how do you hold for 30 secs and puit under the uv i think they ar egreat in acrylic love them just got to train the girls now also dose anyone think th epublic will think wow easy i can do them ?? just a tought Val

i want these popits who sells them now did
i miss it

OMG, I am so glad this video was posted because I was having the hardest time figuring these Popit things out. Even after reading the tutorials and seeing the photos I was still confused but this video clears it all up. Geeg, you mentioned a while back there was a distributer in Miami.... Do you still have that info as I am close to there. You have no idea how relieved I am to finally understand Popits! :D

One question though (and if there is a thread with the answer can someone please direct me?) What happens when a client comes back in 2-3 weeks with growth? Do you fill it? Soak it? What?

I do a normal rebalance without using the PopIt. It takes about 20-30 minutes. I use PopIts for QUICK full sets. I do not use them for everything. Some applications take longer using PopIts so for these I work normally!!

How do you do popits without a tip and can you do them with gel if so how do you hold for 30 secs and put under the uv i think they are great in acrylic love them just got to train the girls now also dose anyone think the public will think wow easy i can do them ?? just a thought Val

There are instructions here on the site for sculpting with PopIts and for how to use PopIts with gel. Search for them in the tutorials section.

As for the public, they are only sold to professional nail technicians .. they are not for the consumer.

i want these popits who sells them now did
i miss it

Contact [email protected]

Latest posts

Back