Video of PopIts Dual System Form French Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
There isn't a BETTER

Popits look wonderful when used with a well-less tip -- also the fastest done this way.

PopIts also look great fully sculpted in the form -- but this is not so quick.

Both last equally well and are equally strong.

Wow.....that looks amazing...so quickly done.....are they really that good? :)

can you re use popits and if so how many times can you re use each one?

You know they are .. lots of people are now using them and they are that good.

I did the nails on the video so I can tell you they are that easy WHEN you have practised and learnt how to use them correctly .. like anythng else.

You have to get used to them and master the tecniques. Some do them well. Some give up before they have learnt how to use them and some persevere and become experts.

can you re use popits and if so how many times can you re use each one?

ON THE SAME PERSON you can use each size about 3 times. After that, the shine is not bright anymore. However I just treat them like tips and throw them away. I can't be bothered to keep track of how many times I have used each size. With the money you get for doing a set in half the time they have been well paid for with each set.

hi ya oh the video was good but can canyou tell me what tips were used in the video as if they are creative i'm not too familiar with the products.thanks

hi ya oh the video was good but can canyou tell me what tips were used in the video as if they are creative i'm not too familiar with the products.thanks

Hey Gigi said she did the video so pretty sure they are CND performance tips, there welless and really easy to use (I'm a recent tip convert for the popits lol) hth x

wow they look great. i am new to nails so take quite a while do the popits come with a guide i think i might order some just and have a go on my friends for now until i have mastered it. I am using NSI until I do a CND conversion course can I use the popits with attraction. Prob a silly question but I just want to be sure. thanks

I am using NSI until I do a CND conversion course can I use the popits with attraction. Prob a silly question but I just want to be sure. thanks
You can use PopIts with any L+P or UV Gel system :green:

wow they look great. i am new to nails so take quite a while do the popits come with a guide i think i might order some just and have a go on my friends for now until i have mastered it. I am using NSI until I do a CND conversion course can I use the popits with attraction. Prob a silly question but I just want to be sure. thanks

Popits can be used with any system including gel,colours and glitters

I used CND Performance well-less tips in the French white as Sarah so rightly said.

I was doing these nails for a professional photo shoot for the PopIts distributor here in Spain.

To be honest, I did not realise that my business partner was videoing me working. I was doing the model for a still shoot by the professional photographer qnd then realised he was there all the time with his own camera. It was a surprise to me when someone posted it on the site and I did not know it was on U Tube either.

I am used to doing photographic stuff and videos in a more professional way than UTube so I was a little disconcerted to see it. Just call it a working video.

I used CND Performance well-less tips in the French white as Sarah so rightly said.

I was doing these nails for a professional photo shoot for the PopIts distributor here in Spain.

To be honest, I did not realise that my business partner was videoing me working. I was doing the model for a still shoot by the professional photographer qnd then realised he was there all the time with his own camera. It was a surprise to me when someone posted it on the site and I did not know it was on U Tube either.

I am used to doing photographic stuff and videos in a more professional way than UTube so I was a little disconcerted to see it. Just call it a working video.

Hi Gigi - i take it you didn't get to discuss fees!:lol:

It's great (though) to see close up how YOU load & apply the popit. I was loading it the other way round and wasn't smoothing it to the sides the way you do :rolleyes:- so maybe that's where my problems lie? Will have a play later and see what happens.

It's great (though) to see close up how YOU load & apply the popit. I was loading it the other way round and wasn't smoothing it to the sides the way you do :rolleyes:- so maybe that's where my problems lie? Will have a play later and see what happens.

To be honest, I rarely do smooth it to the sides unless there is just too much in the middle. If I use 2 beads (which is also rare) I put the second bead at the eponychium end of the PopIt so it is the 'freshest' where it will bond to the nail plate.

Ooh they look beautiful.

I thought sculpting them in the tip would be the quickest way of doing them but you say the well less tips are quicker. I have some raptor tips - wonder if they would work ok.

Ooh they look beautiful.

I thought sculpting them in the tip would be the quickest way of doing them but you say the well less tips are quicker. I have some raptor tips - wonder if they would work ok.

I'm sure you can use PopIts over any type of tip.

Ooh they look beautiful.

Due to the thickness of the Raptor tips I would say that using a thinner tip would be better.
I've got some Raptors and also Pro-Impressions, both well less but the difference between the two is immense, the Raptors are very thick in comparison.

Thanks for that - I only got raptors because I didnt really like white tips - but your right - they are pretty darn thick (hence having a full box of them lol).

Might have to get some other white tips.

Last edited:

FEES?? What are those?? :lol: It would have been nice to know they were going to put it on the internet!!

just quickly watched the video, I have been putting the popits the otherway round, I have been cutting the the tags off and placing that end by the cuticle. Which way round are you meant to do them?

just quickly watched the video, I have been putting the popits the otherway round, I have been cutting the the tags off and placing that end by the cuticle. Which way round are you meant to do them?

The other way .... Alison !!! The rounded end goes at the eponychium :eek: and you trim the 'skirt' off that end too!! I can't believe it was not obvious to you ... :lol:

Latest posts

Back