Vintage glass animals to give away

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avivajoy

Reaction score
As the title says Ive got lots of small hand made glass animals to give away.

They are what is considered vintage and are all from the 70's and v early 80's, most from Brighton but from all over the world too.

I used to collect them when I was young but dont have the space for them.

They are all well made and without chips etc and have special memories for me, so I dont want to throw them away or give them to strangers, so I thought of my Geeky family!

Postage shouldnt be a lot, lets say no more than 5 gbp to the Uk (major estimate) Id pack them all really well in tissue and then in a box.

Please please please dont ask for photos!! xx

Oh i remember these well, i used to have loads when i was a child but my nephew sort of killed them all off one by one lol

Hi there! I think these sound lovely and something I would love to have. Please let me know details regarding payment for postage etc. Many thanks

Marian

Are these the ones made by the bloke in Queens Road, Brighton?? I used to stand and watch him for hours utterly fascinated :love:

What a shame you can't keep them - I'm sure they'll be a talking point for years to come

How very kind of you,i hope they go to someone who will treasure them :hug:

What a thoughtful geek you are ... I'm sure they'll find their way to a good home.

:o :o :o
My mum used to take me on a day trip to Brighton every summer and as soon as we got there we went to a little shop near the station where they made small glass animals etc. Every year I was allowed to choose 1 or 2 peices and built my collection up this way

Marian, once Ive found all of them Ill pm you.

My mum used to take me on a day trip to Brighton every summer and as soon as we got there we went to a little shop near the station where they made small glass animals etc. Every year I was allowed to choose 1 or 2 peices and built my collection up this way

I think I know the shop you mean, they are lovely pieces I hope they go to a very deserving family.

Teri x:hug:

Awe thats so sweet of you I promise I will give them a good home!:hug:

Do you want to send them to one person or split them? I would love a little glass elephant if you have one.

Do you want to send them to one person or split them? I would love a little glass elephant if you have one.

I do have a glass elephant!!! Its not hand made though but its lovely and cute. Do you want it? (if its ok with Marrian cos she was first) xx

Oh, Ive also got little ceramic ornaments, so far Ive found a tortoise, little girl figure and some cats. Anyone interested?

Oh, Ive also got little ceramic ornaments, so far Ive found a tortoise, little girl figure and some cats. Anyone interested?

Can I have the little girl figure ?

Can I have the little girl figure ?
looking again it isnt a little girl, its a clown (sorry Im tired) Ive also foun a ceramic dog and 2 more cats. I do have a girls face on a jug (small) from 1978 though!

I do have a glass elephant!!! Its not hand made though but its lovely and cute. Do you want it? (if its ok with Marrian cos she was first) xx

Yes please, I would love it, but only if ok with Marrian.

Latest posts

Back