Vintage lighting that gives good light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissy00

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am doing out my new home treatment room and want it to have a light, airy, vintage feel but without chandeliers.

I am struggling to find lighting which is going to be bright enough and that isn't ultra modern.

I have 2 wall lights to be fitted, and like the look of this one, but it's not a UK website http://www.aliexpress.com/item/poli...-plug-in-up-down-wall-lighting/611048439.html

Anyway, the wall lights are having a dimmer switch for mood lighting, but my ceiling light is in the centre of the room and needs to give really good light. In my treatment room I'm working from currently, I have a fluorescent strip light, but that will not fit in with the shape or style of my new room.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey did u find anything I am also on the hunt for good ceiling lighting with a vintage feel!! Have managed to get all my vintage furniture and home salon decorated now need to fix the lighting not sure what to get :( xxx

Yes, in the end, I went with a B&Q ceiling light as all the reviews were that it was too bright! Haven't actually had my lights put up yet, so time will tell but really pleased with them.

This is my ceiling light: Chloe Semi Flush Ceiling Light, 0000005269389

And for my wall lights, I decided on these from litecraft, which actually blend in rather well- I think anyway! Floral Single Wall Light From Litecraft.

I have also bought the rest of the B&Q range- table lamp: Chloe Gold Effect/Cream Table Lamp, 0000005269709

and floor lamp: Chloe Golden Floor Lamp, 0000005269532

I have to say that the floor light and ceiling light were actually half price when I bought them so saved me a lot.

Hope that helps xx

Awe they look lovely I am still undecided could end up paying a fortune!! Let me know how it is when they are up xxx

Latest posts

Back