Vinylux colour examples/pops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367663381.517645.jpg

Tinted love <3

I did my friends nails with bicycle yellow and pink bikini - the first time I used it on nails. I love it. I am going to have to do some practice first to get use to it - (time for the nail trainer to come out!) - but I have to say its fab. The brush it so perfectly shaped for doing the curve at the cuticle - best brush I have ever used. Very impressed with Vinylux (less impressed with my skills hehe!)

x

Attachments

• yellow and bikini pink.jpg
    yellow and bikini pink.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 2,402
Order complete... Summer brights pinkies (to trial!) Tropix, Burnt Romance, Bicycle Yellow! Really wanted the orange but sold out! Thrown in a Microplane, Solar Oil and nourishing remover oopsie x

I got the tropix and it's a lovely colour, mind you i did end up doing 3 coats as the coverage wasnt to my liking, but someone said to use a base of cream puff first. So it looks like I'm going to have to put another order in, oh dear what a shame :wink2:

An update from my client who is testing out CND Vinylux, this was applied on Wednesday and it is still looking fantastic, she is a busy mum too who has been gardening and they still look this good, well that is me sold! :) 4 days and no chips in sight...

248075_254873004656049_53515246_n.jpg

How do you mean with?? Like along side each other? Or in top?

I tried Tinted Love with an overlay of CND Raspberry Sparkles from the Effects Range, it's lovely!

Here is tropix :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,714
I don't think there is anything which is a close match. I have all the blue + green colours and none are similar :cry:... they are all beautiful though so I'm sure people won't even notice there is no hotski!!

Thanks for that, I think I'll take Hotski off and replace it with Daring Escape.

Karaxxx

I heard Vinylux can be used with additives...Might be a silly question, but does anyone know how as there is no inhibition layer??? xxx

Tonight's nails tropix and Blackpool xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367695572.144160.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367695572.144160.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4,893
Loving my Vinylux! Purchased 30 love all 30 although only 29 are shellac shades as Tutti Frutti was out of stock so I purchase Tinted Love... Wish this was available in Shellac too!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367700430.125273.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367700430.125273.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,485
Loving my Vinylux! Purchased 30 love all 30 although only 29 are shellac shades as Tutti Frutti was out of stock so I purchase Tinted Love... Wish this was available in Shellac too!x
A bit off topic - what are your bottles stored in ? Xx

y2amu4e7.jpg

Gilded Pleasure, Svelte Suede, Electric Orange, Daring Escape, Locket Love, Tinted Love, Bicycle Yellow.

va2ygazu.jpg

Pink Bikini, Lobster Roll, Grape Gum, Water Park, Hollywood, Studio White, Beau

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

A bit off topic - what are your bottles stored in ? Xx

It's an "original" CND case purchased 12 years ago! Wish they still made these! Come on Mrs Geek get them back! Us mobile therapists need them. Wall and spinner racks are lovely but of no use to mobile therapists that need to transport stuff easily!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367702272.816744.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367702272.816744.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 438
It's an "original" CND case purchased 12 years ago! Wish they still made these! Come on Mrs Geek get them back! Us mobile therapists need them. Wall and spinner racks are lovely but of no use to mobile therapists that need to transport stuff easily!x
Thanks -it looks fab xx

Has anyone else got silver crome? Can you check the brush and tell me if it's much shorter than the other colours. I'm going to phone S2 on Tuesday but was just curious.

Has anyone else got silver crome? Can you check the brush and tell me if it's much shorter than the other colours. I'm going to phone S2 on Tuesday but was just curious.

I have silver chrome and have just checked mine and yes it is shorter! Lol how odd. I didn't even notice earlier when I used it x

Glad I'm not going mad. It just felt odd to paint with when I was doing my colourpops - will try it on nails and see how it feels. Thanks for replying x

I just checked all my other colours and top coat and none of the rest have short brushes. I wondered if maybe it was just the metallic ones but my sugared spice etc have long brushes too. Lol. Doesn't matter to me though x

Latest posts

Back