Vinylux French manicure shades?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nk nails

Reaction score
Hi all I want to try the new vinylux. Not sure how popular it will be with my clients thats why im going to start off with just a few shades. I cant always really tell online what colour the shades are. Would you suggest 'studio white' for french tip? And what colour for the pink? Also how much should I charge clients for vinylux? Thanks

I did my first vinylux last week and it did dry amazingly quickly. I am doing my first hands with it in a mo. Re French tip, studio white is good as a shellac colour but quite soft and sometimes people want white to stand out. Re pink i have Romantique and Lavishingly Loved. I am not sure about costs as I don't think it's that different to normal m/c cost but I could be wrong. I am interested to know about any staining on natural nail as its done without a base coat. Not sure if this helps as we are all pretty new to it! Good luck.

Hi cream puff ( French white) and grapefruit crush is a gorgeous shear shimmer pink 😄

Last edited:
Most of my clients are hardened shellac livers but I have done a couple of VINYLUX manis ..BUT.... my retail sales are flying out of the salon. Sold 5 colours plus top coats this morning. Definitely worth getting from a retail angle! Xx

Thanks everyone. Ive ordered 4 shades. Cant wait to try them.

Latest posts

Back