Vinylux prep?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie25

Reaction score
I was going to email sweetsquared this but thought I might get help here while its the weekend.

I want to invest in vinylux once I've saved up and the package is back in stock. Just thinking about the prep - am I able to use my nail harmony cleanser and/or ph bond? or do I have to use the scrub/nail fresh? Obviously I don't want to cut corners I just wondered to keep my costs down to use the products I already have

Thankyou
Julie xx

Any acetone product will dehydrate the nail to an extent - after all, clients don't usually have spare bottles of scrubfresh hanging around to prep befor vinylux application. So they will more than likely work.

However, if you're offering a professional service then you should look at performing the sydtem as a whole, as it has been prescribed by those who designed it.

I know you're concerned about costs, and I totally get that. In todays economic climate, it is sensible to be prudent where costs are concerned... However, a bottle of scrubfresh really won't break the bank. And nor will your cuticleaway to go with it :)

Fab thankyou, I will just buy a bottle then :) xx

Fab thankyou, I will just buy a bottle then :) xx

Have a look on s2 website, they usually have an essential pep pack which contains cool blue, cuticle away and scrubfresh. It's a fabulous saving too, think it works out that one of them in the trio is actually free! Xx

Thank you! Had a good look on website and ordered a catalogue. Will no doubt end up ordering loads of things ha! Xx

Latest posts

Back