Vinylux & Stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepingbeauty

Reaction score
Looking for confirmation really, but I've read somewhere that Vinylux is very effective when doing Konad Stamping.... Is this correct ??

If so are ALL Vinylux Polish suitable or are they hit & miss... Would be really interested to know, because even Konads own polishes can be a hit & miss & I'd love to invest in Vinylux if they are up to the job ....

I've used vinylux its ok some colours are a bit dull compared to other polishes in the same colour, I prefer Barry M for the metallics tho did use tropix vinylux today and was ok, so its trial and error.

In this pic silver printg is Barry M on top of shellac tropix and the printing on the shellac silver chrome is vinylux tropix and she can see its fainter, think its because it dries so quick.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 366
Looking for confirmation really, but I've read somewhere that Vinylux is very effective when doing Konad Stamping.... Is this correct ??

If so are ALL Vinylux Polish suitable or are they hit & miss... Would be really interested to know, because even Konads own polishes can be a hit & miss & I'd love to invest in Vinylux if they are up to the job ....

Vinylux is soooo up to the job.

Have a look at my FB page, i tried the Vinylux polishes i have stamped on paper. The picture is there ;-)

www.facebook.com/nails.r.us.by.conny

I haven't tried it yet, I'm always forgetting about my stamping plates but I've heard that Vinylux works really well. From what I remember the metallic ones such as guilded pleasure, locket love work really well as does cream puff.

Does anyone else know what colours are the best for stamping, I'm looking for something to do with my now redundant vinylux polishes??

Latest posts

Back