Vinylux top coat question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I went down to creative academy in Bournemouth today to get some shellac colours & Vinylux

Sadly there was hardly anything there in shellac colours

I have a lady coming tonight & wants a deep red for get toes. I got a colour suitable for this in Vinylux but not in shellac HOWEVER they had no top coat.

Can any other top coat be used that will work so I can give her what she wants. Or not really, if not she will have to have wildfire, not deep red but it's red

It is not VINYLUX without the top coat ... It's the top coat that makes it last. I suggest if you can't get what you need just now from Bournmouth that you ring S2 immediately.

I went down to creative academy in Bournemouth today to get some shellac colours & Vinylux

Sadly there was hardly anything there in shellac colours

I have a lady coming tonight & wants a deep red for get toes. I got a colour suitable for this in Vinylux but not in shellac HOWEVER they had no top coat.

Can any other top coat be used that will work so I can give her what she wants. Or not really, if not she will have to have wildfire, not deep red but it's red

Do you mean vinylux or shellac top coat? You could buy a vinylux top coat from a CND salon locally to you. check the lovecnd.com locator...

If your client wants shellac and you really don't have a deep red (should be a basic colour in your selection) do you have additives you could make a custom colour for her.

Geeg a order has been put through so should have it tomorrow

Just didn't no if there was a way around it that's all but il have to wait until I get it

Syncage a Vinylux topcoat

I only passed my manicure course Fri so I'm literally just starting out & buying everything

I went down to my local CND retailer store today & as said above there hardly had any colours in shellac

I wanted to buy 15 new ones had the colour names of them including a deep red & they literally had 6 colours in store so no good.

Have now put a order in for those colours to S2

Sorry was meant to put I have bought some additives yes today I have 9 of them but again I prob don't have the right shellac polish colours to make up the deep red that she wants on her toes

if you have additives...red, a tiny smidge of black and maybe a smidge of blue you could make a deep red colour, apply it over the lighter red, that might work... try it on a colour pop first. .

Sorry, didn't realise you were just starting out! You'll have your order from S2 soon enough. They are usually pretty quick, but not quite in time for this evening.

Just would like to say regarding stock in Bournemouth - every time I go in, the girls are usually dealing with a massive delivery and can't get the stock on the shelves quick enough!!! It is inevitable that you will pop in at the wrong time just before they get their delivery, as if have a few times:) the girls are so good there and I have regular contact on the phone phone with them regarding what I need. Just give them a ring first in future to save a journey and if they can't get it before you need it then you can ring S2. The girls really are so lovely in Bournemouth, they will do all they can. Think ahead of what you might need and predict the seasonal changes and it should help you keep ahead of the game. Unfortunately it is the side effect of shellac and Vinylux being such fab products!!!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

Latest posts

Back