Vista print vs freewebs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K's tanning

Reaction score
Any suggestions on which would be better? I've already started a website on Freewebs but was having a look on the vista print site and was wondering if they were better, in that i can match my site with all my printing etc.
Anyone on here use either and have any comments on which I should go with?
Thank you
K

You can match your business cards/logo etc by uploading your own images to Vistaprint.

re which one for a website... I suppose it depends on whether you want to pay a monthly fee or not.

Hello Kat

Have you had a look at Moonfruit? For about £5 or £6 per month you can have an ad-free site.

I will pm you links to a couple of very professional looking (but homemade) sites, which were done via Moonfruit.

Zoe x

I would defo look at Vista print as they seem more pro, where as freewebs (now called something else I think) I have noticed is scatered with ads and doesnt look as pro. I actually use microsoft Small office which is free and you can buy domains or transfer them for £10.99 for 2 years (first 2 free) on the .co.uk one. They are also pro looking.

Firstly freewebs is FREE vista is £2.99 a month i think and you only get 3 pages!!

I have a freewebs site and love it you can have as many pages as you like pick your own design and i must admit the site has work well for me.

I would defo look at Vista print as they seem more pro, where as freewebs (now called something else I think) I have noticed is scatered with ads and doesnt look as pro. I actually use microsoft Small office which is free and you can buy domains or transfer them for £10.99 for 2 years (first 2 free) on the .co.uk one. They are also pro looking.

You can pay not to have the banner adds i did and it was for a very silly amount too!!

Iv just had a look at moonfruit one and it look alot more professinal than the freewebs one better templates anyway

my site is made with Freewebs and people tell me it looks totally professional. Take a look, see what you think!

Latest posts

Back