Vistaprint vs Flyerzone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlyGeek

Reaction score
Hi guys ... don't know if any of you have ever used flyerzone but I got such good value so I thought I would pass on the wisdom.

2500 double sided, full colour A6 leaflets using vistaprint (standard template and then updated using their edit feature) came to about £65 inc. VAT when I ordered. Glossy but quite thin paper.

5000 double sided, full colour A6 leaflets using flyerzone (standard template and then updated using their edit feature( came to £50 inc. VAT - delivered the next day despite me paying for the 5 day delivery and they were on a really nice, card instead of paper!!

Just thought i'd pass the info on as double the amount for £15 less has got me in a really good mood lol!

(Quality of my leaflets were fab from both companies....cannot vouch for this always being the case as only used flyerzone once and vistaprint twice)

I just had a look at the designs and I don't like any of the ones that relate to nails. They look cheap. I'm trying to attract 30+ with lots of money to waste on themselves. These flyers won't appeal to them. I don't have my own design and wouldn't know how to create one without copying. (Thick). :wink2:

I just had a look at the designs and I don't like any of the ones that relate to nails. They look cheap. I'm trying to attract 30+ with lots of money to waste on themselves. These flyers won't appeal to them. I don't have my own design and wouldn't know how to create one without copying. (Thick). :wink2:

I'm struggling a bit with this, I just dont like the designs on templates, I have looked at other designers work but not found one that has lots that I like to know that they're for me. Frustrated!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can't edit using your iPad either as it runs on Flashplayer so that's me definitely out. Back to Vistaprint.

Each to their own. I refuse to use apple products as i hate them so don't have the iPad issue lol. And i do admit the designs are quite limiting. I just chose a plain white and green one with a pricelist on the back and two pictures on the front which i edited to be a pic of my logo (which is green) and a pic of the main salon room with the address and number etc. OI have used the same font, size and colour for writing as i did on vista print order and have on my business cards, window decal and poster so that they all match together and then am going to have the flyerzone ones as the ones i post and the vista print ones as the ones i have in salon .... As i have found the vista print ones don't post very well or end up ripping ... Just thought i would share in case people found it useful as that is a massive saving to me being a new business etc.

I wish they had better designs. I could work around the iPad thing but they really need to work on their artwork.

At the end of the day you will never get the best from templates. Why?

Because loads of others will have the same template for one and for 2, they want you to hire them to do the artwork for you!

They want you to be like arrrr I want something better. I'll give them a call. Then they sell you the sales pitch to get design done by them.

Latest posts

Back