Vita Liberata

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliss Tan

Reaction score
I tried some samples of the Vita Liberata solutions recently in my quest to find a tan that is darker than the Fake Bake Darker liquid. I must say that I thought the colour was amazing however, its marketed as an odourless tan and I have to say that it most definately did have a smell to it :rolleyes:

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this tan yet?

Hi yes i tried it a few months back and i do agree it most definitley does smell. Maybe not as bad as others. but I found the tan was quite orange:irked:. I thought my clients would not notice but they did so decided against stocking it.

Hmm interesting. I've just looked on their website and it says that the Daniel Galvin salon in Knightsbridge has just started doing their spray tans and they're charging £60 :eek: London prices or what!

Yes I tried the Brazil and the Ecquador and they both smelt and went on really orange although the outcome was really quite natural. I even tried the rub in retail stuff and that smells too.

Tried the Equador on my husband last week, went on yellowish/orange but i'd heard that this happened so I didn't worry. Neither of us liked the developed colour, still looked a bit yellowish to me! :eek: didn't fade very well either...

We both love A-Tan! :green:

what is A tan?

oh it's a joke... dohh moment. Kx

Tried the Equador on my husband last week, went on yellowish/orange but i'd heard that this happened so I didn't worry. Neither of us liked the developed colour, still looked a bit yellowish to me! :eek: didn't fade very well either...

We both love A-Tan! :green:

:) I wish my husband was willing to get sprayed

The beauty school I completed my spray tan training with used this & it was probably the worst smelling tan I have ever come across :( but then that could have been because so much of it was being used in the class? My 2 friends/models commented on the smell too but they were both really happy with the outcome colour. However they preferred the Organics that I bullied them into volunteering for next :)

I have tried Vita Liberata's retail range & it's not dark enough for me! Also the fact that I could buy it in my chemist would put me off too :(

Latest posts

Back