VR74 help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
I am struggling to complete my VR74 (already completed my M74 but now its been replaced by the VR74 and lots of different questions)

The question I can't get my head round is:

Please provide examples of whom you consider to be your actual or potential customers.

Then there is space for 5 actual and 5 potential ....

Please Help please???

:hug:

1. Clients that have had nails for a long time and wish to continue to do so with yourself.
2. Clients that are "new to nails" and would like a good start.
3. Clients who read a leaflet drop etc and think they may start having a treatment after reading about you.
4. Family members who would love to experience the work that you can provide for them.
5. Friends.They love you and want to see your progress.
6. People that you see on a daily basis, in the school plyground etc. who see your work and gain an interest.
7. Complete strangers in a supermarket etc who say "I love your nails" and you give them a card and gain another regular client..
8. People who aren't happy with the work their current tech provides.

Sorry thats me done hun I think:hug:

No hang on I've had a rethink!!
9.One-off clients who only like to wear enhancements etc. for special occasions.
10. Clients who you see rarely... for proms etc.....but they don't forget you and later come back to you which means they truly are converted xx

Clients that your excisting clients refer to you by word of mouth
Think Judy covered all of them :)

Oh thanks girls... live savers as usual :hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back