vtct electical facial question need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praru

Reaction score
Hi,
I am doing vtct course in electrical facial and body.i am stuck with few question can anybody help me please.questions here....
1)In what ways does age limit the effectiveness of electrical facial treatment?
2)Briefly explain how you manually assess muscle tone?
3)How would you recognise the following skin type...Dry,combination and oily.?
4)why must the skin be prepared in a manner suitable for the equipment tobe used?
5)why should facial treatment be conducted in a certain direction?
6)what would happen if treatment was continued on clients showing signs of muscle fatigue?
7)how does the endocrine system affect the skin.

Hi,
I am doing vtct course in electrical facial and body.i am stuck with few question can anybody help me please.questions here....
1)In what ways does age limit the effectiveness of electrical facial treatment?
2)Briefly explain how you manually assess muscle tone?
4)why must the skin be prepared in a manner suitable for the equipment tobe used?
5)why should facial treatment be conducted in a certain direction?
6)what would happen if treatment was continued on clients showing signs of muscle fatigue?
7)how does the endocrine system affect the skin.

Did you not get any notes from your lecturer, or even discussed this info in class before you were set the questions?

These are basic questions which you really must find the answers to yourself otherwise whats the point!

We got through our course work by reading our text books, reading any other relevant books we could get our hand on, searching the internet and asking our tutor.

Go do some proper reading and I promise you will find the answers very easily.

I agree and Im not even a professional..

Check your notes Im sure the answers are there, other people wont be doing the electical facials for you so why should they answer your questions for your paper for your qualification?

The mind boggles.

Please don't take this the wrong way but is the whole point of learning about a particular system that you research it so that you know the answers - hence the learning bit?

Maybe I am just odd but I really enjoy researching and reading to find answers to questions???

:!::!::!::!::!:

Should know that from your level two hunny!

Latest posts

Back