waaaaahaaaaaa!shape & polish client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

I've just had a client for a shape and polish,I think it went really well.It was a client I had a few weeks ago for another shape and polish.It was her friend who I did infills on and wasn't very happy with the infills I did,she went to the chinese place in our towne.:eek:The client I did the shape and polish for today said she'll be back in a few weeks for another shape and polish so that gooood! :Grope:

That's great news.

thats great ! well done :green:

thats great ! well done :green:
Thank you for your lovely replies,I was really pleased with what I did.

I did forget to take a picture! :eek:

good for you sarah

well done

Well done sarah,
you are going to have to keep your camera on your nail desk then you dont forget for us nosy lot lol :hug:

Great stuff Sarah ... looking forward to seeing some pix in the near future.

Well done Sarah, this would be great Journal material so we can celebrate your success with you in a diary type way.

well done sarah....its a shame the infill client didn't come back to you with why she wasn't happy with them instead of telling her friend, as without feedback we cant improve.

Well done Sarah, this would be great Journal material so we can celebrate your success with you in a diary type way.

Great idea I would love to read about your life in the journals Sarah, you can fill us in every day with what's happening x

Latest posts

Back