Want to win a Doug's book or some nail goodies? Deadline Aug 10!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FingerNailFixer

Reaction score
Are you ready for a couple fun contests? FingerNailFixer and Doug Schoon bring you a contest to win his book! He will personalize it to you and ship it direct!! Already have one, win it for a friend ;o) This contest is open to everyone! All you have to do is watch the Doug Schoon Brain series in the next 10 days, then answer questions, and all correct quizzes go into the drawing!

The Brain is open!! What Do You Think? It's All About You And The Products You Want.

Doug Schoon "All of the answers to these questions are buried in Doug Schoon's Brain. All you have to do is watch and listen to the "animations" that you find. You can watch them in 2D or 3D.
I'll personalize my book "Nail Structure and Product Chemistry", Second Edition to the winner of the contest. Ready, set, go..."

1. Depending on their chemical _________ and __________, only certain kinds of substances can penetrate into the nail plate.

2. Complete the sentence, bacteria generally range are between ____ to_____ microns.

3. How are the two types of channels through the nail plate different?

4. Which channel through the nail plate is dominant?

5. ______ manicures are probably best for people with dry, brittle ordamaged nails that should not be soaking in water.

6. What are two common names that Doug said were historically used for whitespots in the nail plate?

7. The twisted bundles inside the nail plate are made from _________ whichis made from _______.

8. Doug measured the groove running down the center of the nail plate andsaid that it ranged between ____% and ____% thinner than the surroundingnail plate.

9. What does Doug recommend that you avoid on nails that have so-called"ridges"?

10. What can make teeth and bones strong, but has no effect on the strength of the nail plate?

You MUST email the questions with your answers to [email protected] by the closing of Doug's Brain. Please do not post your answers here! Quizzes with all the correct answers will be put in a drawing after Doug's brain closes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

The second contest takes some imagination on your part ;o) Take a picture of you or you and a firend, etc. in your 3D glasses. Post it on my wall FingerNailFixer | Facebook tag Doug Schoon in the picture, and tell us which Brain segment was your favorite!! When Doug's brain closes, Doug Schoon and Sam Sweet will determine the photo that has the most "flair". The winner of the photo contest will recieve a goody bag from me with a value of at least $100! Have fun and Good Luck with both contests!!

Not friends with Doug yet, so you can't tag him? find him at Doug Schoon | Facebook

Last edited:
just in case ya missed this

last time I will bug you with a bump :D

I am closing this thread. For any questions about this please contact Holly xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back