Wanted to share my weight loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
Ok guys as some of you know for the past 16 weeks I have been doing a detox an bootcamp program, I'm finally ready to show my results...

I was a size 12 weighing 9st 10lbs, with a waist of 35inches!!

16 weeks later I now am a size 8 weighing 8st 5lbs with a waist of 27inches!!

I'm very proud of what I've done an thought I'd share, if anyone is interested in this an wants to know more an you live in Manchester I can PM you the details. Here are my before an after photos....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351077117.600944.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351077117.600944.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 243
Here's the front view...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351077325.084771.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351077325.084771.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 329
well done you! thats amazing! so what have you been doing/not doing for this awesome result? xx

You look amazing! I wish I lived in Manchester so I could go!! Haha xx

well done you! thats amazing! so what have you been doing/not doing for this awesome result? xx

Thank you, basically a complete detox diet which is wheat an gluten free, along with anything else which contains toxins like alcohol an sugar an 3 x 45 mins of bootcamp each week, it was hard at first but now it's a way of life, but more than worth the result!!

wow, well done, that's dedication. Congratulations, bet you feel ace! :)

Well done you! Looking amazing!!

xxx

Wow you look amazing, congratulations :)

Jeez, I wish I had your will power. You look amazing.

Well done you, fab results.

I did the eating part (but not the bootcamp) a few months ago with amazing results, 16lb in a month. I found it hard to keep up after a month or so,so I have to say a bit has gone back on :o but a terrific way of getting some weight off for a special occasion or just to give your diet a bit of a kickstart as you see results really quickly.

Again, well done x

You look great!!

Congratulations, You look gorgeous! You must feel so good :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I wish I looked like your BEFORE pic....

Latest posts

Back