Was It My Prep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I have a client, who I had major problems with, the nails kept coming off complete and although she is a picker, she swore that this time she hadn't and even kept a complete one for me as proof! The only way I had changed my routine, was that I was using cuticle eraser on her, whereas before I had been doing a dry prep on her. So I switched back to doing a dry prep on her and her nails have lasted :green:, but didn't apply product with a brush, I used Poppits So my question is, can using a cuticle eraser cause this problem on some clients. I have had no problem with other clients using the cuticle eraser, so I know that the product isn't the problem. I always get the client to wash their hands after using it and then follow on with Scrubfresh, so I am a little confused:confused:. Any feedback would be most welcome, thanks a lot

Last edited:
If you are using a cuticle remover it MUST be removed completely before enhancement products are applied...anything left on the nail could lead to lifting...since doing a dry prep i havent had any probs.
x

Latest posts

Back