Was my acrylic course a scam?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334424178.802789.jpg oh and this one is only printed in thick paper. Hence the creases and dents! Appauling if u ask me!! Xx

It shows pretty clearly who are dedicated to quality education and who get by with doing the bare minimum.

So i called sallys customer services today who may i add were quite rude to me she asked my name and i told her and she said you put in a complaint against a atraining course yeah. lol i thought oo i must be hot topic of customer services if she new that just from my name lol. any way she responded with. we have 30 days to reply to you. i said i can only go by what trading standerds told me to put and she said wel no we are a buisness and we have 30 days. the information is going in the right order and being investigated you will be contacted within due corse. all of this very snobby. i said ok i will look forward to your reply and will be in touch again by 30 days if i hear nothing. 3 of the other girls have also sent emails regarding the same thing too. So hopefully something happens.

Oh and also the 4th girl had gone down to sallys a couple of days ago with her certificate and they actually said to her. if youve done a manicure and pedicure then your certificate is a qualification but if you havent then you need to go on a mani/pedi course then u can get the qualification

they honestly make it up as they go along!!.

This is crazy.

How can a company ask YOU what you would like to call the course you have been trained in.

Next time you speak with them, tell them your new certificate is creased and can they send out a new one with the word 'Qualified Masters' printed on it..!!

Worth a try maybe...? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back