Wax emergency!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Help!

I've run out of wax and my Perron right euro blonde delivery won't arrive until Tuesday but I'm full tomorrow!

I am such an idiot.

Has anyone tried either of the following from Sally which I could tomorrow? It is for hot waxing brazilians...

Salon Service strapless hot film wax beads
Parissa hot wax
Salon System hit wax discs

Does anyone have any experience of these?

Thanks so much!

Have used the discs before I went onto Perron Rigout, they are not brill, would maybe go for the beads. Don't stress yourself, it's only one day, your clients won't even notice x

Help!

I've run out of wax and my Perron right euro blonde delivery won't arrive until Tuesday but I'm full tomorrow!

I am such an idiot.

Has anyone tried either of the following from Sally which I could tomorrow? It is for hot waxing brazilians...

Salon Service strapless hot film wax beads
Parissa hot wax
Salon System hit wax discs

Does anyone have any experience of these?

Thanks so much!
Im in North London if you can get over here Im happy to let you have a few bags of Euroblonde.

If thats an option that suits let me know..

Jack

Im in North London if you can get over here Im happy to let you have a few bags of Euroblonde.

If thats an option that suits let me know..

Jack

Aww Jack that is lovely of you. What a lovely community spirit from all on here.

I had a call from a local salon last month in the same situation and helped them out, its horrible to be stuck without products and when they returned the wax, they took the time to send a card and chocolates which was a lovely gesture(Im not looking for more chocs btw!! lol). When you are used to a particular product and not familiar with the other brands then it throws into panic mode..

Jack

Oh I know. It's happened to the best of us lol.

Gosh, thank you so very much Jack! That's so incredibly kind of you! Sadly I'm bloody miles away from you so I'm stuck with the inferior Sally products :( I think I'll go with the beads as they look a bit like PR. I have a little PR left so will use the Sally stuff for the edges and keep the little bit of PR that I have for the "under carriage"!
:o

Gosh, thank you so very much Jack! That's so incredibly kind of you! Sadly I'm bloody miles away from you so I'm stuck with the inferior Sally products :( I think I'll go with the beads as they look a bit like PR. I have a little PR left so will use the Sally stuff for the edges and keep the little bit of PR that I have for the "under carriage"!
What part of London are you?

You'll have a shock as some waxes look identical but are so different to use.

Last edited:

I'm in Kent but quite close to London and I can help you with a few bags. It actually hapenned to me just last week and unfortunately had to reschedule the other clients left. It worked well in my favour after all.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I would drive miles ;)
I've used other cheaper waxes (that look exactly the same) and sorry. but they were horrible.
Not worth losing clients (and going through a nightmare working with inferior, unfamiliar product) over this...

If they do the white beads its ok.Just be aware to check temperature its very sensitive and it sets up quick.Its ok it works and it is a flexible wax unlike the discs which are hot wax.

Latest posts

Back