Wax treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails Plus

Nails Plus
Reaction score
We did not cover wax treatment when I did my NVQ LevelII, but want to offer it as part of manicure/pedicure treatments. Is there somewhere I can get a certificate just for this as my insurance requires it?

Last edited:
Im surprised at this i am not aware of any courses or certificates just for paraffin wax maybe another insurance company is needed.I would imagine there are lots of us that do paraffin wax treatments but have no actual certificate to say we have trained in it i certainly havent but i did train with it.
Some of the wholesale places may do it like Capital hair and beauty or Salon Services you may be able to find out on their web sites

Thanks, for your reply, I am insured with the Guild, but when I phoned them about my renewal I pacifically asked this question and was told that I would need a certificate. I too was surprized.

are you sure that they didnt go over it on your level 2 hun?
when i did my nvq level 2, it was in the course? unless they have changed it? or they might have one through it but you maybe didnt have to practise? xx

No I really don't remember actually doing a wax treatment and was not assessed on it, just don't want to fall fowl of the insurance. I did my NVQ 5yrs ago

Latest posts

Back