Wax yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my own legs but nothing else. I can do one under-arm (the only use for big baps is being able to tuck it away to do the stretching) but I can't do the other one so I put it on and one of my family pulls it off, or rather they did once but I am such a pain lightweight that I only do any of it really when I am guinea pigging for someone! Especially bikini line:eek:! Lol! Lx

I do my own bikini and underarms (i get my daughter to help me stretch the skin for underarms). I find DIY is far less painful.

oh my god i am in total shock! I have had two children yet still the thought of doing my own waxing is too much to bare!!! (ha ha!!)

Infact (dare i say it) i am more of a razor girl :) DONT TELL MY CLIENTS!! What a wimp :)

xx

I do my own and it's always a reminder that waxing isn't without pain. I can always do one sid well but the other side is a nightmare getting the angle right.

I got my daughter to wax me once and she was fab. She's not in beauty, so didn't have a clue, but picked it up straight away. Funny thing is, she shaves everything and won't let me go near her with the wax as she cannot stand discomfort of any kind. xx

Yes I do my own bikini line, I've done it for years and it doesn't hurt anymore that much

I do my own and it's always a reminder that waxing isn't without pain. I can always do one sid well but the other side is a nightmare getting the angle right.

I got my daughter to wax me once and she was fab. She's not in beauty, so didn't have a clue, but picked it up straight away. Funny thing is, she shaves everything and won't let me go near her with the wax as she cannot stand discomfort of any kind. xx

I'm on her side! :lol:

I wax my bikini area but i just hate having to twist in different ways to do it. Do any of you have any tips?

i do all my own waxing brazillian underarms the lot, and the worst by far is lower leg * my underarms have like 10 hairs each lol*

Latest posts

Back