Waxing ££££?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
Just wondering how much if any of you went on a private course for waxing im interested in doin this n just want to know how much its gonna cost roughly!
:green:

im not sure hun as i did mine as part of my beauty therapy nvq but if you look on capitals, ellisons etc websites you will get an idea of the cost xxxxxxxxxx

thanx will look now!

Mine was about £250 for 1.5 days training and NVQ assessment. There were only 4 of us on the course, so just check the class sizes when you book.

Mine was about £250 for 1.5 days training and NVQ assessment. There were only 4 of us on the course, so just check the class sizes when you book.
did you get a kit with yours?

I paid £95 Inc VAT, I think for 1 day with Salon Systems at Capital.
Did not include Kit-though of course there was a "today" only special discount :) at Capital. Bought that later, Salon Systems starter is around £50-£60.

Good day, especially if you have friends to practice on as soon as you've done the course.

My course was with my local college one night a week for 14 weeks in the evening for about 3 hours. I think the cost was £70 and bought my kit myself.

thanks for that sassy
Be very careful where you buy your kit from,some of the wholesalers are very expensive,I would wait til you go to the next beauty show as you can get some fabby bargains.I got my clean and easy kit from the show at a huge reduction compared to Sally's,If you want to know how much pm me and I will gladly let you know the difference.HTH

I have just had my first day of a 2 day course in Sugaring, the cost was £195, the kit is extra.

Hi i done mine at ellisons in brum it was 60 pounds for 1 day kit was extra there was only about 6 people on the course it was brilliant.im going to do more of my training there cant wait.

thanks peeps for all your answers!! didnt realise id have so many! its early days yet cos money tight! but i need to know what to look for n expect in time to come!
thanx all xx

I asked about this sort of thing where I am training in Nail Treatments at the mo', they said it is a private 12 week course (1 day a week, 5 (?) hrs) and is about £400!! But that's because there is no more funding from the government towards the VTCT courses now, or it would have been about half that. Or free depending on your circumstances!

Depends if you want the VTCT qualification or not????

Hope that helps!

Ann

let me know how much and where nat babe cos i might be intrested aswell xxx

Just wondering how much if any of you went on a private course for waxing im interested in doin this n just want to know how much its gonna cost roughly!
:green:
I went on a private course for waxing a little bit before i started my level 2 beauty therapy at college and it cost me £105.00 through training solutions it was a 1 day course but its good to get you started and also babtac will cover you for waxing when you send in the certificate.:)

I went on a private course for waxing a little bit before i started my level 2 beauty therapy at college and it cost me £105.00 through training solutions it was a 1 day course but its good to get you started and also babtac will cover you for waxing when you send in the certificate.:)

hi have you got there website address if they have one please!!

Latest posts

Back