Waxing and luxury pedi during same treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you zo zo :green:

I love the oil technique. I also wax brows after the facial. I prefer not to do a leg wax with a pedicure after. I feel they dont get the same deal if I was to massage with after wax lotion/oil.
I also apply scrub to the feet and up the legs. Clients dont have a problem they just book different days. x

I love the oil technique. I also wax brows after the facial. I prefer not to do a leg wax with a pedicure after. I feel they dont get the same deal if I was to massage with after wax lotion/oil. Clients dont have a problem they just book different days. x

I don't mention that it is not a moisturiser I'm massaging with and clients seem happy, it means they can get it done on the same day. It's actually soothing to the legs and I find it can help the redness to reduce! I am mobile so it helps me out too :hug: If you felt you were cheating them you could leave them a little bit of moisturiser to put on later but I don't see that a nice oil is any worse than a nice moisturiser :) I also scrub up the legs and if done gently it helps the hairs to come out and makes waxing easier as long as you remove all the scrub with rinsing and a pre wax cleanser.

See thats me not thinking out of my 'box' :smack: I can see how it would make life easier for you and clients with being mobile. I have done it this way before if need be. I think for me because clients are used to my pedicure routine they would feel ive not given them the same treatment they usually pay for if i was to swap things around. x

See thats me not thinking out of my 'box' :smack: I can see how it would make life easier for you and clients with being mobile. I have done it this way before if need be. I think for me because clients are used to my pedicure routine they would feel ive not given them the same treatment they usually pay for if i was to swap things around. x

I would then just give them the choice, some may want it others may not :hug:

I only realised it was o.k to do it when a therapist I was working for in a salon was sort of taken a back that I was worried about mixing the two treatments. She had at least 20 years experience, did it that way and had never had a problem, reaction or complaint! She also charges £50 for pedicures and clients are happy to pay because they trust her.

yes zozo I agree but the word was ''relaxing'' :irked:

becki xxx

Not being funny but i aint gonna lie i have had clients say this is actually quiet RELAXING when im doing an eyebrow wax :eek: What can i say i obviously have a good touch

Not being funny but i aint gonna lie i have had clients say this is actually quiet RELAXING when im doing an eyebrow wax :eek: What can i say i obviously have a good touch

Maybe they're scared to say otherwise!:eek: :hug:

Well I've had clients as well who've said their eyebrow wax (legs also for that matter) was relaxing. Must be something to do with lying down on the couch and not having to do anything for a few mins.

I've often pondered on this but always done the wax first and then the pedi but not putting too much product on the legs......you know if you do nails first the client is very likely to smudge them, It doesn't take much normally!!
Good Luck:eek:

Latest posts

Back