Waxing bookings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nose hair clippers, preferably your husbands :)

ommm, Judy!! :smack:
lol, havnt got a husband. and my BF's too young for those yet! :lol:

It's not just Hep B, but also Hep C can be a concern.

There are an estimated 4 million people infected with Hepatitis C in the United States. Most new cases are among people who inject drugs. According to studies, most people who have injected drugs have Hepatitis C.

Following on from the news last week regarding a certain well known person who announced she had Hep C...

...the fact that she had been infected for 20 years before being diagnosed highlights the very real concern that so many people in the community have serious diseases - many life threatening - and do not realise.

You can ask as many questions as you like for client record cards, but if they don't know they have a certain disease, the implications of spreading infection can be worrying.

According to official figures "Up to half a million people in the UK have hepatitis C, but nine out of ten of them aren't aware of it."

I APPRECIATE THIS MAY BE A BIT OFF THE POINT, BUT IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE TO REALISE

Following on from the news last week regarding a certain well known person who announced she had Hep C...

...the fact that she had been infected for 20 years before being diagnosed highlights the very real concern that so many people in the community have serious diseases - many life threatening - and do not realise.

You can ask as many questions as you like for client record cards, but if they don't know they have a certain disease, the implications of spreading infection can be worrying.

According to official figures "Up to half a million people in the UK have hepatitis C, but nine out of ten of them aren't aware of it."

I APPRECIATE THIS MAY BE A BIT OFF THE POINT, BUT IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE TO REALISE

Definately, and with safe and hygienic working practices we minimise any potential risks!! Wether the client knows if they have a certain disease / infection or not!

Latest posts

Back