Waxing "bruises" on calves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne717

Reaction score
Hi I had a client approx 6 wks ago for a full leg and bikini wax before her 3 week holiday. During consultation client said she had sensitive skin, not on any medication and no health problems. No problems during the waxing but her daughter who's a nail client told me yesterday that she now has dark brown marks on the backs of her legs......she hadn't noticed any bruises after the waxing which I had warned her she may be prone to due to her sensitive skin but she decided to go ahead anyway. Is this due to her sensitive skin and the sun or is it something else?! Not had any experience of this before so am a little flummoxed :confused:
Thanks in advance for any info/advice x

May be temporary hyperpigmentation caused by her trotting of straight into the sun.

Hi I had a client approx 6 wks ago for a full leg and bikini wax before her 3 week holiday. During consultation client said she had sensitive skin, not on any medication and no health problems. No problems during the waxing but her daughter who's a nail client told me yesterday that she now has dark brown marks on the backs of her legs......she hadn't noticed any bruises after the waxing which I had warned her she may be prone to due to her sensitive skin but she decided to go ahead anyway. Is this due to her sensitive skin and the sun or is it something else?! Not had any experience of this before so am a little flummoxed :confused:
Thanks in advance for any info/advice x
Here's a clue..........'before her 3 week holiday'. She's ignored the aftercare advice.

A bruise from waxing wouldn't appear six weeks after the event - I'm with male waxing on this one, quite poss she got burnt after going straight in the sun and now has hyperpigmentation.

Shame I can't heart myself:)

There you go, I hearted it for you.

Latest posts

Back