Waxing in the morning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
How do you all get around the timing of your wax pot getting to right temperature for clients in the morning? I've been coming in an hour and a bit before first client, there must be an easier way?!
Does anyone use a automatic timer that switches on before you come in? SSx

Yes automatic timers are my best friend I have them on my wax pot and heaters so mice and cosy when I get in :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes automatic timers are my best friend I have them on my wax pot and heaters so mice and cosy when I get in :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too!

No good for my heater though as you have to physically press the buttons to change the temp.

How do you all get around the timing of your wax pot getting to right temperature for clients in the morning? I've been coming in an hour and a bit before first client, there must be an easier way?!
Does anyone use a automatic timer that switches on before you come in? SSx
Timers only work on analogue wax heaters unfortunately.

Whether it's analogue or digital, I get in an hour before my first client to heat the wax to the correct temperature. I use that time to catch up with emails and texts.

I have been in and actually make good use of the time, but I can't get in early during the week as I drop off my wee ones so I can't offer waxing before 10.30, I'm in just after 9 every day and if it's a full pot in takes 1hr 30.
Ok ladies thank you I'm going to buy timers tomorrow SSx

Latest posts

Back