Waxing | Nostril Waxing Is A Thing & One Guy Filmed It

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If you thought that the back, sack and crack was a step too far, you may not want to read about the latest waxing treatment available to those with the more hirsuit nose cavities.

Nostril waxing is here and last week live on Nicky Byrne's radio show on 2fm in Ireland, Carl Mullan had his nostril hair waxed off live on hair. It's pretty hideous viewing but one that I felt, on a professional level, could be shared.

So who is responsible for this? Well, in this particular case it was Waxperts and they say it's their most popular treatment. Who knew?

If your time is precious you can skip to about 1.25 or watch the whole thing in its gory detail HERE.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• nose-wax-222-good.jpeg
    nose-wax-222-good.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 283
Anyone who has done Kim Lawless' class has had experience with the nostril wax. It's quickly becoming quite popular in my area since I've been persuading my ladies to try it. :lol:

Honestly, it really doesn't hurt! I was so scared of it, but it was all for nothing. THe lip wax hurt me more.

I was shown how to do this years ago by Andy Rouillard (Axiom/Wax Daddy). I have to say there's something perversely pleasurable in doing this lol but really doesn't hurt :)

Everyone I've waxed have asked to see the wax after nd they can't believe how many hairs they have in there x

Sent from my SM-C115 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was shown how to do this years ago by Andy Rouillard (Axiom/Wax Daddy). I have to say there's something perversely pleasurable in doing this lol but really doesn't hurt :)

Me too and quite agree about perverse pleasure from nostril waxing:)

I add it on as a freebie for all new clients and to begin with they are freaked at the idea but as soon as you do it they want to see the piece of wax !A few have even taken a picture of it😊😊it's very popular once people know what to expect.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I add it on as a freebie for all new clients and to begin with they are freaked at the idea but as soon as you do it they want to see the piece of wax !A few have even taken a picture of it😊😊it's very popular once people know what to expect.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Great idea to offer as a freebie for new clients 😊

I do so much of this in my salon.... Really popular xx

I have been doing nostril waxes for around 6 years. Men and women both love it :)

Andy taught me too I offer it too. It's very quick and easy.

If I could only persuade my guy to let me do it...he REALLY needs it to keep the fur under control :sad:

It catching on. I have only had requests from females until now though.

What! We have ALL been doing nostril waxing for years. Nothing new there.

It's such great treatment to do and let's face it, LOTS of men and women should have it done. It's just not a treatment that's widely spoken about. I love the results you get from male nasal waxing... So satisfying!

More nasal waxing I say! 😊

Latest posts

Back