Waxing Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane Mason

Reaction score
Hey Geeks!
I am just not comfortable with my waxing prices and need some advice. I have adjusted accordingly and feel better about them now but would love some feedback. This is the new pricelist and will all be done with the wonderful PR wax.

3D Brows - £15
Eyebrow Shape & Tidy - £9
Lip - £5
Chin - £6.50
Lip & Chin - £10
Underarms - £9
Full Arm - £15
Forearm - £11
Fingers - £1/digit

Classic Bikini - £10
Thong Bikini - £12
Brazilian - £22
Hollywood - £25
Full Leg - £23
¾ Leg (includes knees) - £19
Half Leg (without knees) - £15
Toes - £1/digit

Men's Back - from £13
Men's Chest - from £10

Any feedback is welcomed....bad and good.

Thanks,
Jane

I think your prices are fine.
The only thing I would say is that your half leg wax should include knees.
If I went somewhere for a half leg wax and they didn't do my knees then I would not be happy.

I think your prices are fine.
The only thing I would say is that your half leg wax should include knees.
If I went somewhere for a half leg wax and they didn't do my knees then I would not be happy.

That does make sense, but I am stating that knees are not included right up front. The 3/4 leg wax does include knees. If I include the knees in a half leg, then what is the point of a 3/4 leg wax? What do other people wax on the leg for a half leg versus a 3/4 leg?
Maybe I'm confused.

Thank you ever so much for your honesty and feedback.

Jane

On second thought, I'll just take out the 3/4 leg altogether and make it so the half leg includes the knees for a bit more.
Again, thanks so much for your feedback. I'm so overwhelmed with all the different treatment options and things going on with the business, any and all advice and suggestions are welcomed.

Jane

My 3/4 ladies usually want 1/2leg with just the tops of the backs done.
Prices seem fine, guess depends on your area.

i think your prices look fine, although i would think it woujld be dependant on the area that you live. I would say however, that I think your back and chest wax are a little on the low side?

Thanks everyone for all of the suggestions. I really appreciate it!

Jane

I only have a half leg and full leg on my price list but my half leg includes knees, I also include the top of the foot if needed and toes but I dont charge extra for this, if you waxed the toes when doing a leg wax would you charge another £10 on top or is this if they just come in for toes?

I think they seem fine.. It probably depends on your area :) although i dont see it nesecary to charge for fingers or toes.. If they want all 10 toes done is that £10?? Or am i misunderstanding..?? Perhaps its just me being generous lol as i dont charge if there having a leg wax i just include it!!

I only have a half leg and full leg on my price list but my half leg includes knees, I also include the top of the foot if needed and toes but I dont charge extra for this, if you waxed the toes when doing a leg wax would you charge another £10 on top or is this if they just come in for toes?

Sorry i just asked the same thing i didnt see your post!! :)

Yea I went ahead and deleted the fingers/toes part as I would include it in the leg or arm service. I was just trying to put it on the menu in case someone wanted just that part of the body done. Either way, it's off now and I have also taken off the 3/4 leg and am just doing the full and half, including the knees in the half leg.
I really appreciate the help with this. I have made some other changes and am really feeling better about it.
Thanks everyone!!

Jane

Latest posts

Back