Waxing Question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngawler10

Reaction score
Hey geeks:).... Went for a hollywod today at a salon id never been to before. (I myself do hollywoods just not on myself!!). Iv always used creme wax and all the places iv had one done have also used creme wax aswell. However where i went today she used a mixture of creme for bikini line and top part and the more sensitive areas the hot wax that u peel off... And i loved it. No where near as painful and great results.

Some quick questions: Do i need to be trained to use the wax you just flick at the edge and peel off??

What are the best brands of this wax?? And where can i buy it and how much??

the search button is your friend ;) x

Hey geeks:).... Went for a hollywod today at a salon id never been to before. (I myself do hollywoods just not on myself!!). Iv always used creme wax and all the places iv had one done have also used creme wax aswell. However where i went today she used a mixture of creme for bikini line and top part and the more sensitive areas the hot wax that u peel off... And i loved it. No where near as painful and great results.

Some quick questions: Do i need to be trained to use the wax you just flick at the edge and peel off??

What are the best brands of this wax?? And where can i buy it and how much??

I use Perron Rigot Eurose hot wax which is one of the best hot wax brands

Purchase from Thalgo 02075120872

Jacqui xx

I also use Perron Rigot but I buy from Beauty Express. I don't think there is any difference in price but I think B/Ex have a lower order amount for free delivery.

You defintely need training in how to use hot wax, and you might need to adjust your insurance with the change. Kim Lawless comes highly recommended as a trainer - she's on here.

Thanks for all your info ladies will look into it all now:) x x

ive never thought to use i mixture of waxes actually. i use the creme wax from sally express £5.09 and i think it is brilliant so its worth trying the hot wax aswell its £5.19. Your not wasting much money just to try it out really so its worth ago. xx

Latest posts

Back