waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuteycalls

Reaction score
how long should it take to do full leg bikini line chin lip and eyebrow

Hi it really can depend on the client, how big they are and how hairy!
But id say between 45mins and an hour.hth.x

Also depends on if you are using a wax pot or roller cartridges.. I use cartridges and it takes about 1/2 to 3/4 of hour.

Yes, about 40 minutes if you are experienced, obviously longer the newer you are. Speed comes with practice really and what type of wax you are using. :D

I would also take into account that the lip/chin may have a very strong growth and have lots of tweezering and the eyebrow may need to be re shaped as well.If this is the case you will need to add more time on.HTH

Allow an hour and if it takes you less time, then you can alter it for their next appointment. xx

i used australian body it took me nearly 2 hrs,amittedly she was a big lady who hadnt shaved or waxed since feb with quite course hair, chin was mainlt tweezer work as it was so hard to remove with wax, feel like im really slow at it mind you not done waxing for a while lol

Did you use non strip
wax for the bikini and chin/lip this can help with course hair, so less tweezering!! Xx

no but think i may give this ago altho today feel like giving it all up done a set of nails for a new client who says shes lost 2 and the others are lifting just started to rent a room 2 days aweek but cant get new client interested really fed up

Latest posts

Back