Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would charge them individual prices for each thing they had done!

Underarm I charge £8
Bikini £8.50
And half leg £8.50

She sometimes has her top lip waxes too and I charge £5.00 for that.

Actually looking at the prices now I am thinking maybe I am too cheap and need to reconsider?!

Have based these prices around a few salons in my area. Xx

I think one of the key things here is that it sounds like she doesn't appreciate that what you do is your livelyhood...it's not something you do for a hobby or a bit of fun (well it might be lol)... but the point is that you are are a professional who provides her with a professional service and it sounds like she needs to appreciate this when it comes to paying for a treatment that you give her in the same way that she would have to pay if another therapist who she didn't know was giving her the treatment.

Before she came to me today she went for a back massage at this salon and she's been having facials there aswell ( partly due to me having a bad wrist these past few months) but even before I had my bad wrist she would still go and have a facial and massage else where.

And to be honest it annoys me slightly because like you say I am a professional and sometimes i can feel like I'm not good enough!

Deffo going to revise prices!

Maybe I should get like a loyalty thing going for waxing and other treatments too? What do you think?

I do have a full time spa job also but I love to do my mobile work as it Is a lot of the treatments we don't do at the spa. Xxx

Hi, I would do some research in your area to see what the other salons are charging.
This way you get an idea as up and down the country prices will vary greatly.
I charge £15 full leg, £10 half leg, £7 bikini, £6 underarm however these will increase shortly due to being the same price for 2 years.

What a liberty! She's got it made. For those prices, I'll come to you for my waxing:) x

Wicked woman, paying you that amount for all of that waxing. Either you tell her you've put your prices up or get rid. Its just not right and you know that...X

I pay £56 every month for a half leg and hollywood (I don't actually know how it's split anymore since the price went up). I think she is definitely getting a bargain from you!

Latest posts

Back