Waxing!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Not another question about bleeding waxing lol!!

After my training with the wax queenie.. I am wondering how did you all come up with different names for waxing? For example if you look at Kim's and Axiom website's you can see that they have several names for different type of waxing treatments?

How did you come up with yours, Kimmi??? Like the Ibiza, Dubai and Egyptian?! I think they're great!:)

For obvious reasons I would like to use the names because i think they're fabulous and so I can put them on my leaflets and website but I dont want to offend anyone? Copyright? Know what I mean? Although I have look at other beauty websites and they always have similar wording.. can you cut, copy and paste??

Thank you for reading this post.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Have a good day, its sooooo Sunny outside!!

Tolly xxxx

A tip Andy gave to me when I was training with him last week was because there are so many different names, people not fully understanding what they are actually asking for or wanting.. is to call everything a Brizilian and ask them how much they want taking off today :)

I use Brazilian and Hollywood, then the rest are Divas, like Britney, Mariah, Whitney !!! Just thought it were fun!!

Aside from the obvious, Brazilian and Hollywood, I made up the names myself, although it's not rocket science. I suggest that you choose a subject, like celebs, diva's, colours.............anything you like and use them...........as long as you don't use mine. :smack: Now you know I loves ya and all that Tola but go and make your own up. :hug: xxxx

Thats fair enough, I just wanted to know.. great I will think of some cool names up!!!:Grope: I think its Divas may be the one for me!!

Thanks for replying!! mwah mwah xxx

Latest posts

Back