Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallspring

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im just learning this game and wondered, can you use a hand and foot paraffin wax machine for normal waxing if you use the right stuff melting wax?

Thanks

When you take your training to do waxing they will explain about the equipment needed.

This is a great question I have done my waxing course and Parrafin wax or equipment was not mentioned.
I would be interested to know the answer????

*non-expert opinion...I'm a student* :)

This hasnt come up in my course yet either...dont know if it will, but...

In the catalogues i've been obsessing over in the past few weeks, lol it seems that some heaters can be used for both waxes.

but hopefully someone more knowledgeable will help you out.
:)

The heaters are totally different shapes. Why can't you just use a wax heater?

Hey Guys,

Im just learning this game and wondered, can you use a hand and foot paraffin wax machine for normal waxing if you use the right stuff melting wax?

Thanks

Alot of heaters are used for both body waxing and parrafin wax..

You can often get your wax's in a round tub that just sit in the heater so when your done with one tub or you want to change from body wax to parrafin you just take the tub out and put another in..

if you go to a wholesalers they should also be able to give u some advice or ask ur tutor hope this helps

The only reason I ask is because I have already got a paraffin wax machine and didnt know whether to go ahead and purchase a body wax machine, thought I'd ask first... Thanks for all the great replies... I shall ask on my course and let you all know...

Do you have a pic or a link to the heater you've already got?

Latest posts

Back