We open in four weeks advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigi

Reaction score
Hello

I was wondering if anyone can offer some advice, we open in four weeks and the budget is really tight as our start up grant has been delayed now and we dont know when we will get it. SO have revised the budget to not include it and need consider used items for the salon instead.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites or anyone that is selling anything salon related?

I would be really grateful for your advice.

Hi there. Salon Equipment Centre in Leicester have a range of ex display and second hand salon furniture and equipment. Good luck with everything x

am sure icon ultralift do a rental plan too. www.iconultralift.com. Good luck and well done with your new salon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

try the Guild classified, some of the stuff of their is brand new!

you could always try ebay, loot.com or gumtree for used equipment we ran over budget when we opened our salon but as luck would have it our builders wife had just closed her salon so we got loads of nearly new equipment for a fraction of the price

Def have a look round at websites suggested and also BARTER there has never been a better time to get a deal.

One thing that I find are plain crap and overpriced are therapist chairs. I have 4 that are useless - 2 wit backs, 2 saddle stools (cheap fake saddles) I dont think paying over 100 is cheap but thats what I got. My clients sit on chairs from Ikea and they are lovely - tho too low - while I get a bad back! Sorry to moan on your thread but these are items that just need throwing out so be warned!
P.S investing in a real saddle stool is oh so worth it!

Maybe take advantage of show special offers...some give VAT free deals right now.
Alternatively you could try salonlines.co.uk as I know the also sell high quality used equipment and is a trusted seller.
Good luck with your salon..im sure with your hard efforts it will be a success :hug:

Latest posts

Back