Wearing glass with E E's?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justlashes

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I have just patch tested a Lady for EE's and she has quite short, sparse, straight lashes. She also wears glasses which looked like they sat quite close to her eyes. She wanted the effect of wearing mascara and I was thinking J 8's 10's and the odd 11 might be OK all in 0.2 thickness.
What would you recommend in your experience? I know our faces are all different, as are how we wear glasses, but is there a rule of thumb for the maximum length you would use if your Lady wore glasses ? Thanks you! x

I did a set when I first started. Longest I used was 12 and that was fine. I used a C curl too at 0.25 thickness I have a picture if you want. Jo said they didnt touch her glasses and were fine. xx

I did wonder about using a C, to curl up and way from the glass lense, but her little lashes were so tiny I wondered if they might look odd.
Do you think a B or C would be better than a J? A picture would be lovely! Thanks x

I think the J is a no to be honest hun. Heres a picture of Jo before and after xx Please bare in mind this was my second full set lol

Attachments

• IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 61
They look lovely! You clearly are a natural at this! Would you say go for C's then? I am so confused LOL! x

C's create uplift so give a great look to the eyes.
The length and thickness depends on the clients own lashes, I wear glasses and cannot have longer than 11 and sometimes they are too long if applied towards the middle of the lash line. Be careful with .25 lashes, they are thick and not many clients lashes are strong enough to with hold the weight of them. If applied to weak lashes they can cause drooping and premature fall out.
x

They look lovely! You clearly are a natural at this! Would you say go for C's then? I am so confused LOL! x

lol I look back and think how dreadful they are...i got glue on her eyelid. If it was me now...If shes younger id go for C, if shes a bit older I go for a mix B perhaps upto a 10/11 and a few C's...I think at the outer eye C upto a 12 would be fine xx

Thank you Ladies... this is nerve racking stuff! x

The length and thickness depends on the clients own lashes, I wear glasses and cannot have longer than 11 and sometimes they are too long if applied towards the middle of the lash line. Be careful with .25 lashes, they are thick and not many clients lashes are strong enough to with hold the weight of them. If applied to weak lashes they can cause drooping and premature fall out.
x

i agree not everyones lashes can take such thickness. Jo's could but i know my aunt and sister who i do all the time simply can't. my sister really wanted to try the thicker but they drooped within days.x id stick to a .15 or .20

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

x

whole heartedly agree with Miss Pink.

If your client has sparse lashes, definately a no no to anything heavier than a .20, if that! Personally, if you know the clients glasses are quite close to her eyes, I would not go any longer than 10, I would use a mix of B and C to give uplift and so they dont just point straight out, Js yuck :D, I would be using 8s and 10s with a mix of .15 and .20.

But as its already been said, it does depend on the clients eye shape and lash state - steer clear from the .25 lmao, scarey stuff that only the very strongest of lashes can take :D

whole heartedly agree with Miss Pink.

If your client has sparse lashes, definately a no no to anything heavier than a .20, if that! Personally, if you know the clients glasses are quite close to her eyes, I would not go any longer than 10, I would use a mix of B and C to give uplift and so they dont just point straight out, Js yuck :D, I would be using 8s and 10s with a mix of .15 and .20.

But as its already been said, it does depend on the clients eye shape and lash state - steer clear from the .25 lmao, scarey stuff that only the very strongest of lashes can take :D

Agree 110%!!

Thank you for all of your replies! x

Latest posts

Back