Website Feedback?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
I think it looks really good sammi! Good luck with the rest of your collage course hun X

Thanks alot! :) x

I think it looks lovely!
I like that you have a picture of yourself too xx

It takes a long time to load and each page that you click onto also takes a long time-this could easily put potential clients off.

I also like that you have a photo of yourself, but I am not sure of the actual photo. You have glasses on-eye contact is important (even in a photo) and you have your arms crossed-a negative posture.

On your home page I dont like the spacing of the writing-its very harsh on the eyes and difficult to read easily.

The red font on the contact page is very hard to read-I think black would be better.

Lastly, I dont think the time on the home page is needed.

Sorry to be picky. Hope its helped.
x

Hey Hun the page loaded fine for me perhaps it depends on Internet connection as to how fast it loads.

I agree with misspink23 I think the picture of you is a good idea but maybe in your salon attire, either on your own or working on somebody, but I would put it on the about Sammi bit not homepage. Maybe put a picture of your work on the home page so straight away they can see your work.

Love the idea of your gallery shows people what your capable of from the start.

I would put in either terms and conditions or at the bottom of every page that you are insured because I couldn't find it on there and it's a must.

Also I'm not too keen on the aftercare advice bit on your pages it's a lot like the aftercare you get on the college forms you have to fill out. Have some after care forms ready for all your clients n get them to sign n date them n keep copies so you know you have given correct advice after your treatment n you have proof that you gave them it.

Please don't take these as bad things because there not for your first website it's very good I wish you a lot of luck with everything hunny x x

Latest posts

Back