website, opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss amy

Reaction score
hi guys,

i spent HOURS yesterday designing my website and would be grateful for some feedback if you would be so kind,

Thanks
Amy x

looks good hun , :green:

I haven't checked spellings etc but I think the site looks really edgy and cool. The one thing that I think spoils it are the multiple images as they're distracting and spoil the look of each page. How about a plain black or dark grey background and just the one product image on each page?

I think it looks great...well done.

I have proof read it for you and there are a few errors.

Home Page - Lets...needs an apostrophe...Let's = let us
Bedhead & Catwalk...if these are products they need to be Capital letters.
second sentence is too long and needs splitting up.

Prices - Mens...needs an apostrophe...Men's
Root tint..needs to be Root Tint...capitals needed on both words to keep in line with others you have done. same thing with Shine & Gloss.
£30.00 & Treatments are out of alignment.

Your links at the top are not consistent with capital letters eg. Home...contact us

Discounts -space needed after 25% off all colour services before the brackets..

online Booking - Capital needed for online. Please leave ...needs a capital and What service... needs a capital.

Hope you are not offended...love the images.

Nice funky looking site :D

On your prices page the prices are all over the place, this would be easily remedied by using a 'table' to keep all of the prices in the right place.
On the home page you've got "Tues-Friday" but you use the full word for the days of the week everywhere else on your site, I think it would look better if you used "Tuesday", I know it seems picky but those are the kinds of things that stand out IMO.

Well done on your site and may you get a lot of business from it :D

Looks good, I do agree with the background though, it made my eyes go all fuzzy.

Teri x:hug:

Cool site!

The only thing that stood out to me was that you need to line up your prices and opening times.

Good luck! :hug:

Latest posts

Back