Website pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachylady

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help. I’m really not confident diagnosing skin conditions/types. Are there any good websites with pics of different skin types i could use as a reference? Thank you!

Hi - your role is not to diagnose but recognise that something is not quite regular and ask that the client is checked prior to you treating. Always have them sign the consultation form first time, check each time before you treat that there are no changes and ask them to sign record card each time too.
Your facials course/ text books should have covered common skin disorders and contra indications - hope that helps - otherwise it’s Google to help recognise conditions- they can look slightly different on different people too x

Hi - your role is not to diagnose but recognise that something is not quite regular and ask that the client is checked prior to you treating. Always have them sign the consultation form first time, check each time before you treat that there are no changes and ask them to sign record card each time too.
Your facials course/ text books should have covered common skin disorders and contra indications - hope that helps - otherwise it’s Google to help recognise conditions- they can look slightly different on different people too x

Hi jolie69
Thank you so much for your reply.
Great advice [emoji4] I was thinking mainly of skin conditions dehydration etc... as I can’t find great pics when I google but maybe I just have to play around with what I put in the search bar if you get what I mean! x

Latest posts

Back