Wedding day nerves!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LashesinWonder

Reaction score
Hey geeks. Its my wedding day today!!! And low and behold i can't sleep due to nerves. Im also pregnant so i don't get the best of sleep and can't have a few drinks to steady myself! lol. Any lovely geeks got any tips to calming the nerves?

I have rescue remedy which works a treat normally but just isn't cutting it at the mo! I also have severe IBS and not allowed to take my mediation so i really need to get it under control. Lol.

Many loves geeks :) xx

Morning,

Firstly, congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for your new married life and impending motherhood.

Secondly, due to the fact you are pregnant, your limited on what you can take so try Chamomile Tea to calm you.

I HATE Chamomile, so a strong normal cuppa and a fag did me lol

Relax, you have a busy day ahead of you. Focus on yourself and imagine all your body being heavy, start with your left foot, visualise it moulding into the mattress move to right foot, left leg, right leg etc. Time I get to my pelvic area, I'm asleep as I concentrate so hard on visualising.

Drink water, plenty of...

Relaxing bath in the morning.

Let mum, bridesmaids, friends etc help. Don't feel that you are responsible for everyone.

If you have to, take 10. Sit in the bathroom and just stay. On your own to gather yourself. I was ordered to by my make up artist. So I just locked myself on the bathroom, ripped off my pyjamas and cooled down and chilled a bit before I got dressed. My guts were churning, I was gagging it was crazy how I was getting. I needed someone to he like the make up artist was.

Go with it enjoy it.

You are going to look beautiful, your man loves you, wants to spend his life with you and start a family.

I got married in Sep so I know mate...

Have a fab day and post some pics so I can see

H x

Wow, hope you have the best day ever! good luck MRS :) x

Morning,

Firstly, congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for your new married life and impending motherhood.

Secondly, due to the fact you are pregnant, your limited on what you can take so try Chamomile Tea to calm you.

I HATE Chamomile, so a strong normal cuppa and a fag did me lol

Relax, you have a busy day ahead of you. Focus on yourself and imagine all your body being heavy, start with your left foot, visualise it moulding into the mattress move to right foot, left leg, right leg etc. Time I get to my pelvic area, I'm asleep as I concentrate so hard on visualising.

Drink water, plenty of...

Relaxing bath in the morning.

Let mum, bridesmaids, friends etc help. Don't feel that you are responsible for everyone.

If you have to, take 10. Sit in the bathroom and just stay. On your own to gather yourself. I was ordered to by my make up artist. So I just locked myself on the bathroom, ripped off my pyjamas and cooled down and chilled a bit before I got dressed. My guts were churning, I was gagging it was crazy how I was getting. I needed someone to he like the make up artist was.

Go with it enjoy it.

You are going to look beautiful, your man loves you, wants to spend his life with you and start a family.

I got married in Sep so I know mate...

Have a fab day and post some pics so I can see

H x

Aww Thankyou :)

What helpful, lovely advice. I've had about 6 hours kip which i don't think is too bad. I downloaded a sleep app on my phone in the end and listened to the ocean lol!

Tummy is churning away! Will post some pics in the next few days. Congrats on your recent marriage... Send me some pics :) xxxx

Good luck for today and congratulations to you both for your big day.
Enjoy yourself xx

Have an amazing amazing day! I feel your nerves literally I also have a big day ahead of me today lol x

Have an amazing amazing day! I feel your nerves literally I also have a big day ahead of me today lol x

U getting married today too? :) xxx

Have a fantastic day xx

Congratulations on both baby and wedding!
Have a great day xx

Just read this; hope you had a wonderful day!

U getting married today too? :) xxx

Lol would be interesting getting married with currently no boyfriend /:| lool! No just had a big interview that I was really nervous about!! It was all ok tho! Seems like ages ago I wrote that message! But I felt sick that morning with nerves! Post pics!! :D xxxxx

Latest posts

Back